Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah seems to have a weird mental boom ever since that Juve game. For some reason feels excess pressure to redeem himself and i think thats whats impacting his concentration in front of goal.
    He's definitely a better finisher when he feels laid back and confident.

I would say he had a good game but at the end of the day those are the kinds of chances that are part of your job as a striker. Simply need to put them away.

Comment

First, Mehdi should have taken the PK

Second, he should have easily buried that lob assist, and probably scored that header

Third, the clear elbow/hand ball by the Santa Clara wall was a huge miss by the refs

Fourth, the Asian player from Santa Clara telling Mehdi to get up after he fouls him should be slapped

Comment

in his defense, those were the first truly bad misses i have seen him have in portugal to date

Comment

Toni Martinez wins the game in the final seconds.
          Mehdi could lose his starting position if this trend continues much longer.

Comment

Mehdi is first and foremost a goalmaker. He made a goal tonight. Most strikers miss many chances and bury one or two if they are lucky. He is still very effective. Taremi played good football tonight.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
              Toni Martinez wins the game in the final seconds.
              Mehdi could lose his starting position if this trend continues much longer.
              I think thats doubtful. Martinez brings like 1/10th of what mehdi brings overall. Hence why he has been used so sparingly this season, even when marega has been out of form.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                I think thats doubtful. Martinez brings like 1/10th of what mehdi brings overall. Hence why he has been used so sparingly this season, even when marega has been out of form.
                Agreed. Martinez and Taremi could be a better due up front. My guess is martinez will start against Chelsea with evanlison.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I didn't mean losing it to Martinez necessarily. Just saying his spot won't be guaranteed forever.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                    I didn't mean losing it to Martinez necessarily. Just saying his spot won't be guaranteed forever.
                    well we saw how long SC was willing to stick with marega for many months when he was playing like crap. Taremi overall play is not bad, he is just lacking usual assuredness in front of goal.

Comment

It has been while he has troubling finding the back of net. Things, can change fast in pro sport.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        May do him good to be out of that first leg , he has looked in need of a rest for a while now. Works so hard every game - his style of play means he gives 110% every game.

I only saw the one miss , the one that just happened. He has to put that away. What was the other one ?
                        It is all about confidence for strikers, his level of confidence has been fragile and we even saw that against Syria.
                        Today miss opportunities and the ones against Syria, he usually score them 8/10.
                        At least Taremi of last 2 seasons

Comment

The positive is he still won a penalty and he still gets open a lot.
                          Conceicao also doesn’t drop players easily so he’s got more chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            The positive is he still won a penalty and he still gets open a lot.
                            Conceicao also doesn’t drop players easily so he’s got more chances.
                            That was honestly a very bad miss, koja zad....
                            2 ta darvaze ham kenar ham mizashti bazam to target nabod

Comment

well we saw how long SC was willing to stick with marega for many months when he was playing like crap. Taremi overall play is not bad, he is just lacking usual assuredness in front of goal.
                              Well Marega has been around for few years and scored lots of goal for them. So he is much more established than Taremi.

Comment

Sergio Olivera owes Mehdi like ~25% of his goal count this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X