Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is funny. All Chelsea fans are are cracking nuts with their tails (ba domeshon gerdo mishkanan lol) and celebrating they got Porto!! o)
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      It is funny. All Chelsea fans are are cracking nuts with their tails (ba domeshon gerdo mishkanan lol) and celebrating they got Porto!! o)
      Well both Porto and Chelsea got the best possible draw they could get. So I understand both sides are really happy.

Comment

Chelsea is the best draw yet it is no walk in the park. Porto needs to avoid conceding any goals at home in the first leg and perhaps even win. I will be very happy with 1-0 win in Porto on 4/7 and I will be happy with a 0-0 tie too. If any of those scenarios happen, Porto will have the upper hand in the second leg in London since Mehdi and Oliveira will be back and there will be no fans in the stadium.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

That way of folding shirt sleeves is Iranian way.

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Chelsea coach Tuchel wary of Porto threat: Ask Juventus!

"Clearly, many people will maybe now make us the favourites against Porto," he told a news conference. "That will not help us. You can ask in Turin about the opinion on this, if it helps you to be favourites. It does not help you."

https://www.livescore.com/en/news/ch...1915215651910/

Comment

"Who will be the top scorer in the league?"

Comment

Comment

Taremi always growing: the data that prove the preponderance in FC Porto

A goal against Portimonense changed the life of the Iranian. He became indisputable and only in four of the 17 rounds that followed did not add up, at least, a decisive action. Now he's aiming for a Hulk mark.

Goals, assists and a lot of sweat: that is how Mehdi Taremi's rise to FC Porto is summarized, which started precisely a lap ago, when he jumped off the bench to help the dragons do a somersault in a result with Portimonense who started out by being adverse.

(the rest is behind a paywall, but you get the idea!)

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...nteudo_fechado

Comment

Porto vs Portimonense today at 11:00 am Pacific time!

Comment

Anybody watching this game?

Comment

Originally posted by tom naraghi View Post
                        Anybody watching this game?
                        no

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

http://hockeynews.site/events/onense...cerstreams.net

Comment

1-0 HT for Porto

Comment

HT 1-0 porto... owngoal..?/

watched the last 20 min of first half
                              Portimonense looked a tough nut to crack and mehdi was hardly afforded much space nor much decent service to do something with
                              in ht injury time crossed ball ping ponged off marga, oliverio's hand? and Portimonense defender into goal..

hopefully that goal forces Portimonense to open up more in 2nd half and our boy gets afforded a decent chance to score a goal ..?

Comment

^yes, own goal per LiveScore

Comment

Working...
                                X