This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    I can't overstate it, what we're witnessing right now with Mehdi is unparalleled in Iranian football. His form, dominance, level of club, Porto fans salivating over him on Twitter, changing their avatars, handles, adding Iranian flags (and Porto female fans adoring him). I am in awe, and amazement, and enjoying every second of it.
    yea well still what sardar has done in russia in comparable

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      yea well still what sardar has done in russia in comparable
      it is. I think the difference is Taremi's rise is unprecedented. We knew he was talent and many knew he would be a hit in europe, but still to accomplish so much in the space of 18 months is insane.

Azmoun has been destined for greatness for a long time and as far as Im concerned is progressing in line with expectations (although his achievements are not to be scoffed at or minimized at all, his goal scoring rate is phenomenal too), which he could potentially fall below if he stays in zenit for much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        I can't overstate it, what we're witnessing right now with Mehdi is unparalleled in Iranian football. His form, dominance, level of club, Porto fans salivating over him on Twitter, changing their avatars, handles, adding Iranian flags (and Porto female fans adoring him). I am in awe, and amazement, and enjoying every second of it.
        We gotta cherish these moments.

Comment

This guy is unbelievably good.
          If he was 4 years younger we would be looking at him being worth at least about 50 million. Such a clever player , hard worker , good finisher , can work the flanks or play as out and out striker. Wins penalties , good in the air in both boxes, great defensive work - tracking back and fighting to the end.

Comment

Just seen as well that Mehdi is the first Porto player since 1962 to score in each of the five rounds of the Taca de Portugal.

Comment

Taremi is just extraordinaire.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

taremi working back like an animal and winning the ball/making blocks in dangerous situations around Porto box.

is there anything he cant do?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  taremi working back like an animal and winning the ball/making blocks in dangerous situations around Porto box.

is there anything he cant do?
                  Score in WC haha

Joke guys, don’t kill me

Comment

Taremi and Marega haven't received a single decent pass the last ten minutes. Braga trying to attack more.

Comment

luis diaz bad tackle while shooting, crushes ankle of Braga CB david Carmo (Liverpool's first choice cb target this winter)

Hope he is not out long. Strong player.

Comment

Another horrible injury in the game between these two.

Comment

Diaz is such a greedy guy. He could be so good if he learned how to be a team player instead of pretending its PlayStation.

The poor Braga defender got a very bad injury. He's probably going to be away for months, if not a year.

Comment

and var gives it a red for luis diaz.

these guys cant keep 10 men on the pitch for crucial games it seems...

Comment

I couldn't stand to look at the replay. Was it an intentional bad tackle?

Comment

Baffling decision. Diaz didn't do that intentionally, he stepped on his ankle inadvertently after the follow through from his shot. It's nearly impossible to do that intentionally on the follow through from a shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X