This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    The Porto fans will be the first to forget.
    Maybe forget is the wrong word. Forgive is better.
    Like France and Zidane.
    Arsenal and Van Persie, etc...

Comment

Any Arsenal fans in the house? This reminds me so much of that RVP red vs Barcelona.

Imagine the financial loss of having Porto move forward in favor of Ronaldo alone. Considering the ref showed him a yellow a minute ago, a warning would have been more appropriate rather than a second yellow. The ref chose to kill the game for porto at the expense of Mehdi. Hopefully porto fans will see that.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        I’ve always been a huge fan or Ronaldo but after seeing him be the first to cry to the ref after the incident I’ve really lost a lot of respect for him. Too much reliance on ref to win. Pretty sad for someone who’s idolized Ronaldo for years
        He deserved a red for fouling Pouraliganji in WC 2018. I can't stand watching games that have CR7 in it, you look at Ronaldo incorrectly he asks the ref to book you.

Comment

Even if Juve wins they suck anyway with their overrated players.

Comment

By the way i laughed slightly that straight after the red , Oliveira played the perfect cross into the box. Waited all game for it and he did it straight after the red.

Comment

Did Taremi break another record? Is he the first Iranian to get a red card in champions league knock out stage?

Comment

Soft call but he the right one. Several orders of magnitude stupid by Mehdi.

Comment

I thought the second yellow was to harsh to be fair.. he clearly was going for a lob and it half a second after the ref’s call.

Comment

1.5 more minute over the ridiculous 5 minutes stoppage time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Maybe forget is the wrong word. Forgive is better.
                      Like France and Zidane.
                      Arsenal and Van Persie, etc...
                      RvP and Zidane were legends for Arsenal and France. Taremi has scored a dozen goals and just got sent off in the biggest game of the season as they were on the verge of advancing to the quarter finals of the CL.

Comment

Benfica red card now Juventus i'm so sad for Taremi

Comment

one of Juves goal was offside. And i was thinking this is fucking offside why aren't porto calling for VAR?
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

ref tried his best but Juve couldn’t take advantage

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              one of Juves goal was offside. And i was thinking this is fucking offside why aren't porto calling for VAR?
                              If you mean the first one, then they did check it via VAR and they said it was onside.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Kuypers, Benjamin Williams, deniz aytekin

Comment

Working...
                                X