• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Comment

I can't believe we were discussing the possibility of him being on the bench... Porto fans would lose their **** if they had him on the bench. If they want to win, Taremi gives them the best chance.

Comment

I guess SC was psyching Juve out by saying Pepe and Tecatito were questionable.

Comment

Yup this is I believe Porto's strongest team. They are all there. Buckle up we are going to watch probably the best game so far this season. Though their last encounter was adrenaline pumper just watching.

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Fak
              I got so much going on today
              I hope to be able to see most of the match on the go ..!
              I’m next to 100% sure he will start & play over 80 min
              Sc would be a fool to bench him .. he is like having a n extra DM on the pitch aside from an attacker

Also is that CBS all access thingy showing the game today !? Hope so ... my free month expires soon, probably cancel after today’s match if it keeps buffering & freezing occasionally like during the last leg.
              https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3...ntus-vs-porto/

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post

He's toping his team. This is probably the best selection for SC. He can't have better than this. Possibly Diaz instead of Otavio.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  sheikh Taremi to HUM-BELL CR7 and the clowns who voted for him Today ..!! YEAAA..!!
                  Ronaldo has a bit of the Hulk Hogan about him.

Comment

Any Links Available?

Comment

CBS all Access in US (need subscription).

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          Sorry but just because you are in PC, you are not guarantied a starting spot. Having said that, I strongly doubt he would start on bench.
                          Nobody puts our Prince of Persia in the corner. Hes the king of Porto

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            CBS all Access in US (need subscription).
                            Called Paramount+ now

Comment

442 vs 442
                              game about to get underway 😊

Go Mehdi go

Comment

Anyone got a free stream? My stupid TV subscription doesn't cover this game
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X