Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a game, kept myself out of all media and finally watched the game and oh boy am I happy for waiting the entire day!

And Penaldo crying for a last minute penalty, it would be sweet if Taremi earns one in next game ,

Comment

its sadly deleted

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
        its sadly deleted
        https://youtu.be/Huphf4_tvMU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a day. Bitcoin hits all time high. My boy scores in less than a minute against pretty boy. I'm gonna cry

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
            What a day. Bitcoin hits all time high. My boy scores in less than a minute against pretty boy. I'm gonna cry

Hahaha dude BTC and cryptocurrency market in general is on fire and it’s just the beginning baby. BTC $300k in 4-5 years [emoji1306][emoji1316]

But yeah Mehdi had spoiled us all man. We’re all used to opening this thread after each match, searching for the golden posts going like “he scoresssssss, goaaaaaaaaal Taremi, ma boy scores, yesssssssss goal Taremi”

Seriously it feels like a total disappointment if he doesn’t score and assists in a match hahaha JK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              it seems the general consensus (which I would agree with) from analysts who have now seen porto in group stage + tonight (less in league) is that they really lack the technical quality of past teams (think James, Moutinho, Falcao, Quaresma, etc) but are bridging the gap between themselves and top teams with an extremely hardworking and well drilled group of players, who use on their physical strength and organization to give teams like Juve, City problems.

IMO porto play similar style to what CQ was going for in tM. Obviously for us in WC games the gap was so big we were doing what they did but on steroids and with even less possession and more emphasis on counter, but the ethos is the same.

That is one of the reasons (besides just being a very good player) that Mehdi fits with this team so damn well.

Conceicao deserves a lot of credit. I hope that this win gives them belief for renewed charge in the league. Yes, it will be hard to catch sporting but as defending champs they have responsibility to keep going. They will play maritimo on monday and then Sporting the following saturday. If they can win those two games the gap will be down to 7 pts (assuming sporting win as well vs Salmani's portimonense) and they still have games vs braga, Benfica that porto must hope they slip up in.

I certainly agree with this.

Despite SC being a hot heat and his team having some discipline issues, the hard working aspect really stands out.

The entire porto teams plays with a lot of gheyrat, and you can see that SC, similarly to CQ, prefers players who are physically strong and also fighters.

A prime example is a player like Uribe.

The dude throws himself at anything.

He blocked a few shots today as well by throwing his body into the way.

Taremi was amazing as well, and we all saw that porto suffered a lot of structural stability when otavio and marega came off.

Marega despite his lack of technique is such a massive presence offensively as a target man and defensively he runs his ass off!

I think porto still have a good shot at going through if they can keep their main lineup healthy.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                LOL. Mehdi and Porto made me $500 today (I bet $100 on them to win, and another $100 on both teams to score no draw). As Ice Cube would say, "today was a good day" =)

Comment

Splashing the covers:

Comment

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n-awephvcg
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

one of the greatest redemption stories we will ever see. Amazing what an animal was born out of that 1 miss. Its like he made a pact with himself after he went home that he would make it to biggest stage in world football again and succeed where he had previously failed by a few cm.

He has played 200% gheyrat every single time hes taken the pitch since then to make it there.Ive never seen an iranian player so consistently focussed and in the zone with their club team. Seriously in past 18 months can anybody recall a bad game?

Ice cold killer.

Comment

Ghezavate "Gazzetta dello Sport", bozorgtarin rooznaameye varzeshie Italia,
                          in ast ke Mehdi kaarsaaz bood, ba tamarkoze dorost, va minevise ke yek bazikone por-ghodrati ast,
                          por-tahharok, ke yargirish sakht bood baraye De Ligt va Chiellini.

Nombreye 7 va daryaaft mikone ke be mani'e ine ke yek baazie khoobi anjam daad.
                          Man migam ke bashgaahaaye khoobe Italia pas az in baazi daraan be Mehdi negah mikonan.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Va dar zemn "O Jogo" ham nombreye 7 raa be Mehdi mide va mige ke
                            kheili mohem bood baraye baazie feshaarie Porto.

Taremi alan behtarin golzane team ast dar hameye tournamenthaa ba 15 gol
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Taremi-Marega duo reminds me of Dzyuba-Azmoun duo, the latter being inferior in the champions league because they're not served well.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                it seems the general consensus (which I would agree with) from analysts who have now seen porto in group stage + tonight (less in league) is that they really lack the technical quality of past teams (think James, Moutinho, Falcao, Quaresma, etc) but are bridging the gap between themselves and top teams with an extremely hardworking and well drilled group of players, who use on their physical strength and organization to give teams like Juve, City problems.

IMO porto play similar style to what CQ was going for in tM. Obviously for us in WC games the gap was so big we were doing what they did but on steroids and with even less possession and more emphasis on counter, but the ethos is the same.

That is one of the reasons (besides just being a very good player) that Mehdi fits with this team so damn well.

Conceicao deserves a lot of credit. I hope that this win gives them belief for renewed charge in the league. Yes, it will be hard to catch sporting but as defending champs they have responsibility to keep going. They will play maritimo on monday and then Sporting the following saturday. If they can win those two games the gap will be down to 7 pts (assuming sporting win as well vs Salmani's portimonense) and they still have games vs braga, Benfica that porto must hope they slip up in.
                                wait.. what?

Comment

Working...
                                X