• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting!!!!

Comment

Starting with Marega, yeesss

Comment

And featured on the line up pic! Let's Go!

Comment

Way to go Mehdi! This is your accomplishment! Let's celebrate it with a goal and an assist and maybe more!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            And featured on the line up pic! Let's Go!

This is the strongest Porto team. I had exactly the same players in mind. It is so obvious to everyone.
            we will all be so happy if Mehdi beterekoneh emshab
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I made a bet with 50 euro that taremi will score 2 goals and i can win 1200 euro hahaha
              Lets see i wanted to make a fun bet

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                I made a bet with 50 euro that taremi will score 2 goals and i can win 1200 euro hahaha
                Lets see i wanted to make a fun bet
                It might be indigestion, but I got a feeling that Mehdi might end up scoring 2 goals.

Comment

seriously not sure why there was any doubt lol. PTSD for some of us I guess.
                  it will be a challenging game for him but this juve defense leaves spaces. He can capitalize. Their midfield is also not as strong as previous years.

Also keep in mind, it may be his first start in CL, but it is not his first start at this level. The games vs spain and portugal in a situation where he was playing for a team with far greater gulf in class vs opposition was super dangerous, just his final touch was lacking which is now after european experiences of last 18 months on a different level to those games.

I just hope if porto do score, they dont retreat back into their shell like we saw vs city. They need to be brave (but not stupid) and press in high areas when time is right. This team SUCKS at dropping deep to hold leads, their defense is individually far too error prone to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    seriously not sure why there was any doubt lol. PTSD for some of us I guess.
                    it will be a challenging game for him but this juve defense leaves spaces. He can capitalize. Their midfield is also not as strong as previous years.

Also keep in mind, it may be his first start in CL, but it is not his first start at this level. The games vs spain and portugal in a situation where he was playing for a team with far greater gulf in class vs opposition was super dangerous, just his final touch was lacking which is now after european experiences of last 18 months on a different level to those games.

I just hope if porto do score, they dont retreat back into their shell like we saw vs city. They need to be brave (but not stupid) and press in high areas when time is right. This team SUCKS at dropping deep to hold leads, their defense is individually far too error prone to do it.
                    I feel like Juventus lately has been struggling against fast paced teams so hopefully Proto keeps up their fast pace game plan.

Comment

Hope you’re.right

[QUOTE=Nika89;2723587]I made a bet with 50 euro that taremi will score 2 goals and i can win 1200 euro hahaha
                      Lets see i wanted to make a fun bet[/

I’ve a feeling you’ll win 2 to 1 is the result both by Taremi. €1200 to invite friend

Comment

Any links to the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                          Any links to the game?
                          Check here, HD links:
                          https://reddi.soccerstreams.net/even...-stream/589058

Comment

Daste golet dard nakone

Comment

Watching the pre-game discussions on Italian TV. They mentioned Taremi and that he's in very good form and Juve should be wary of him.

Comment

http://livetv387.me/enx/league/7/

Comment

Working...
                                X