• Show
Clear All

golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      He’ll start and he’ll score, and all the fly-by sports analysts will be frantically googling him to write up their post-match reports on time. Let’s go!
      Hopefully, their google search will bring them here and we get to teach them a lesson or two.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Predicted lineup/formation. I like what I see.

Comment

Comment

Predicted lineup/formation. I like what I see.

Where is Marega? Diaz Khore together with Taremi is risky. However, Diaz has been great in CL and scored few nice goals.

Comment

The official Swedish Betting Site Svenska Spel give him and Marega the lowest odds scoring the first goad/whenever goal.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                Where is Marega? Diaz Khore together with Taremi is risky. However, Diaz has been great in CL and scored few nice goals.
                Marega has been a bit slow of late, and has not played a full 90min recently (from what I remember). Luiz Diaz is a fire cracker, but he might just be what Porto need to upset the Juve defense in an unpredictable way.

Comment

I actually think Taremi will have a tough game. CL is another level. He is extremely talented and will do great in the CL eventually, but if he starts, this would be his first and he would need some time to adjust.

Comment

I think Marega will get the starting nod ahead of Diaz, 433 will more likely be the formation..! otherwise that’s probably the best starting 11 ..!

Comment

Marega has been a bit slow of late, and has not played a full 90min recently (from what I remember). Luiz Diaz is a fire cracker, but he might just be what Porto need to upset the Juve defense in an unpredictable way.
                      Diaz is better as an impact sub, bit too selfish in attack & lightweight defensively ..! Marega’s defensive hustle & physical presence is far superior to that of Diaz ..! But he’s been tiring & pooping out bit too early of late ..which is the perfect opportunity for LD to feature off the bench early in 2nd for massive change in pace & variety in Porto’s likely counter attacking overall tactics & formations..!?
                      Remember the biggest order of the day for Porto should be not conceding an away goal to the formidable visitors ..! IMO @ least ..!

Comment

Comment

Clash of Titans in their own respective rights: Ronaldo (on home soil) v Taremi

Really looking forward to this, our boy is carrying the hope of the country. Go Mehdi
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

^Not to mention it's a chance for Mehdi to showcase himself in front of the world. All eyes will be on CR7, but an un-known dark horse can take the spot light and bring his name and the name of his country to the lips of millions of people worldwide. This game is so much more, on every level. May the football gods be with you Medhi jaan!

Comment

^^ echo that
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1362106486235820034
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X