Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That shot down from Sergio Oliveria, the run that Mehdi made was lovely. If the ball was played through over the top he would have been in on goal.

Comment

I genuinely can't think of a footballer who is as awkward to deal with as Taremi. He was actually floating in a free role before he moved more centrally.

But his ability to stretch the opposition is amazing, and his ability to win penalties is simply world class.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I truly think he must have some sort of Record for penalties won between his club last season and Porto. Has this been checked?

Comment

excellent first 40min for Taremi. So far mvp of course of the game

Comment

taremi wins a key foul to relieve pressure on porto late in the half. Even besides his PKs he is so smart with positioning of his body in general and wins a lot of key to fouls to help out his team.

Comment

Crazy hustling from Taremi, what a valuable player for Porto

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Good first half by Taremi. He made a decisive run which lead to Porto's penalty and the lead. Other than that he's pressing very well and drawing lots of fouls.

Comment

And receives no service as usual! 🤦🏻

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    taremi wins a key foul to relieve pressure on porto late in the half. Even besides his PKs he is so smart with positioning of his body in general and wins a lot of key to fouls to help out his team.
                    his body positioning sense is so damn spot-on and uncanny ..! you simply can not disposes him from the ball w/o fouling him..!!
                    he reminds me so much of Dennis Rodman around the basket ..!!

Comment

Mehdi nimeye avvaale khoobi daasht.

Porto agar bishtar dar nimeye doovom dar omgh kaar koneh Mehdi gol raa khahaad zad.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Random thoughts:

1) Mehdi is such an expert at drawing PKs, that all of his PKs are virtually 100% clear (they are confirmed by VAR, after all). He is an expert at throwing his body into the defender, drawing contact, and going down.

2) There is an epic Twitter battle between Porto fans and Benfica fans on whether that was a PK (it was). Funny to see the comments go back and forth. Benfica fans are calling him a 'swimming pool diver' (they're just mad they didn't get him). If you're interested, search Twitter for "Taremi" and sort by "Latest" mentions.

3) This is a high quality match of footy. Both teams are going for it, and glad they are trying unlike other league Super Cups. This match is much better than 90% of the EPL matches I've seen lately.

4) Mehdi is just so good. I can't get over it. He is our best player at the moment (Sardar is unquestionably the most talented, but Mehdi is in the best form).

Comment

It's a shame Otavio and Corona have approximately 3 brain cells between them, that'll cost them against proper sides.

Mehdi continuing to do Mehdi things though. World class.

Comment

This is Corona's worst game this season I reckon. He is usually really good.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

taremi winning so many balls in midfield!

Comment

He looks pretty gassed now i expect a sub

Comment

Working...
                                X