This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    The Porto - Juventus match will be shown on CBS All Access (subscription required) in the US at 3:00pm EST (NY) tomorrow Wednesday Feb 17, 2021.

Go Mehdi!
    CBS.com is offering 1-Month CBS All Access Membership for Free when you apply coupon code FORYOU at checkout.
    just in time for CL baby..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      CBS.com is offering 1-Month CBS All Access Membership for Free when you apply coupon code FORYOU at checkout.
      just in time for CL baby..!!
      damet garm agha! Got it signed up and ready to go! What's nice is that I can watch on Demand after work.

Comment

Other broadcast info (as mentioned by KasraKhan, if you have the Spanish language channels in your US cable/dish package, you can watch it in Spanish!)

Comment

Chiellini pish az baazi ba Porto az Taremi va Marega ta'rif mikone.

Mige ke do mohaajeme mohemi hastand, ke midodand ba ham baazi konand, ke besyaar khatarnaak hastand,

dar faazaa khoob kaar mikonand, va rooye toophaaye ersaali va shootzani, va ke Taremi ba toop zire pahaash besyaar ghavi ast.

https://www.ojogo.pt/internacional/l...-13357836.html
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

i am soooo excited for the match today ... i hoope he doesnt have a baad day or soo and plays like the last month with a goal , assist and sooo on . pleeeeeease

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Chiellini pish az baazi ba Porto az Taremi va Marega ta'rif mikone.
              Mige ke do mohaajeme mohemi hastand, ke midodand ba ham baazi konand, ke besyaar khatarnaak hastand,
              dar faazaa khoob kaar mikonand, va rooye toophaaye ersaali va shootzani, va ke Taremi ba toop zire pahaash besyaar ghavi ast.
              https://www.ojogo.pt/internacional/l...-13357836.html
              psychological prematch crap. When your opposite starts to praise you, they are trying to disturb you, encourage you to get egoistic and think about yourself instead of concentration on the job, the plan and the players you have to think about. Alex Ferguson did that a lot in the run up to important matches either praised or played down depending on the players and the team.

P.S. BTW why an Italian outlet has an article about Italian clubs are interested in Taremi just before this important match? The timing of this suggest this is all psychological shit to disturb Taremi and Porto.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                psychological prematch crap. When your opposite starts to praise you, they are trying to disturb you, encourage you to get egoistic and think about yourself instead of concentration on the job, the plan and the players you have to think about. Alex Ferguson did that a lot in the run up to important matches either praised or played down depending on the players and the team.

P.S. BTW why an Italian outlet has an article about Italian clubs are interested in Taremi just before this important match? The timing of this suggest this is all psychological shit to disturb Taremi and Porto.
                Roozbeh jan. " O Jogo" yek rooznaameye varzeshie PORTEGHAALI ast.".

Man shakhsan fekr mikonam Chiellini mikhaad feshaar raa rooye Juventus kamtar kone pish az baazi.

Vali ini ke Marega va Taremi raa tahte nazar gerefte va analis karde fekr mikonam bishak ast.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Roozbeh jan. " O Jogo" yek rooznaameye varzeshie PORTEGHAALI ast.".

Man shakhsan fekr mikonam Chiellini mikhaad feshaar raa rooye Juventus kamtar kone pish az baazi.

Vali ini ke Marega va Taremi raa tahte nazar gerefte va analis karde fekr mikonam bishak ast.
                  I didn't say its fake news bro! Of course JOGO is Portuguese and teams analyse the opposition before the match but they don't make public statements about it unless they want to play psychological games. Jogo would publish it because it is news. And Of course no one here is saying it should not be published or mentioned. It is what it is and you just shrug it off and ignore it. You wouldn't take it to heart.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

I didn't say its fake news bro! Of course JOGO is Portuguese and teams analyse the opposition before the match but they don't make public statements about it unless they want to play psychological games. Jogo would publish it because it is news. And Of course no one here is saying it should not be published or mentioned. It is what it is and you just shrug it off and ignore it. You wouldn't take it to heart.
                    Albate ke Chiellini dost daare ke harfhaash yek asare mosbati baraye Juventus daashte baashe, amma man

rohamrafte baa analizesh movafegham, noghtehaaye ghovvate Taremi hamon chizhaayi hastand ke mige.

Va ini ke dar moredesh harf mizane neshoon mide ke Juve az Mehdi mitarse, agar na dar baareye Evanilson harf mizadan,

ya bishtar tamarkoz mikardan rooye Otávio, ya Corona.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Porto's Twitter tweets in Persian for Iranian supporters.

نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                        Just out of curiosity- has an Iranian player ever scored in a CL knock-out game?
                        Nope.

Comment

What do you think/hope?
                          considering he is in his best shape and form any reason you think he might not?
                          Would like to hear it.
                          100% :-)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Chiellini /Juve az Mehdi mitarse,
                            hey guys... guess what..?
                            Just got a Call from Chielini..!!

Comment

Juve merda !
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment