Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the chance Mehdi starts the game?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

99%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

What do you think/hope?
        considering he is in his best shape and form any reason you think he might not?
        Would like to hear it.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

what is the chance a teams best AND most in form player that has been carrying them all year starts in the biggest game of their season?

Comment

100% assuming SC will not fall and hit his head (God forbid!) or other accidents (God forbid squared)! Of course from the mathematical standpoint of probability it could never be 100% yet it will be close.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              The Porto - Juventus match will be shown on CBS All Access (subscription required) in the US at 3:00pm EST (NY) tomorrow Wednesday Feb 17, 2021.

Go Mehdi!
              It will also be shown on the Spanish-speaking channel, UniMas, which is part of my basic cable subscription package.

Comment

Mehdi is a very hard to contain player. He is like a predator. He may look harmless for a minute and then suddenly he becomes deadly. I have not seen anyone like him. In the last game he had two men marking him as soon as he got close to the 18 yards. One on each side just like bodyguards protecting him. Yet one split second and he scored. I am sure Juventus have plans but they have plans for all of the Porto's strikers and midfield players. In the same way Porto has for Juventus. But this is what happens all the time and you still field your best players and don't play stupid surprise games simply because the opposition has studied all of your players. However what they don't have is your game plans, unless they have spies.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Taremi would be a killer duo with Lewandowski at Bayern.
                  Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

So hyped for this game tomorrow. Liverpool winning tonight was great and hopefully Mehdi puts Juve to the sword tomorrow night.

Comment

Proper TM fans will know the real clash to watch tomorrow is the West London derby. Can Ghoddos get one over Charlie Austin? We'll soon find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        Proper TM fans will know the real clash to watch tomorrow is the West London derby. Can Ghoddos get one over Charlie Austin? We'll soon find out.
                        are you a parody account?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          I love you bro

Comment

*ahem* Taremi *cough*

Comment

Let’s hope SC & his gang can keep their shitt together & not get anyone sent off tomorrow..! Or else the uphill climb can quickly become the impossible one ..!
                              They certainly have to play hard & hustle all over but keep their cool ..! Uefa refs are unlikely to put up with their frequent shenanigans & SC’s frequent meltdowns ..!
                              Key will be to keep a clean sheet ..! Even a 0-0 tie would be a good enough result for a likely upset away in Italy ..!

Let’s prey Mehdi can squeeze one through tomorrow..!?

Comment

Just out of curiosity- has an Iranian player ever scored in a CL knock-out game?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X