Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the commentary guys. Any extended highlights of the whole game? I missed the match due to work.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Thanks for the commentary guys. Any extended highlights of the whole game? I missed the match due to work.
      Here you go diz jaan. Enjoy!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Every Porto fan's sentiment today

RED_______________________________________________ _____ YELLOW

Comment

Comment

I am praying he scores vs juve !
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Comment

And ... I thought IPL is corrupted ! WTF! Portugal is possibly the worst corrupted league in europe. How do you allow them to screw you over and over and over and over and over again?

That first one was NOT a red card! Braga player should've also got a Red card in 2nd incident. 12 minutes extra time??

Comment

There were too many things with this match (and the last) that were questionable to say the least.

The glaring issue was Luis Diaz red card. Unlike most similar red cards (including Taremi's) where a DEFENDER goes in for a tackle with cleats up and nails the ATTACKER's ankle and gets red carded. Here, the DEFENDER went in for the tackle but placed himself directly in the line of Luis Diaz's kick and thus his cleats. So the ATTACKER is now blamed and red carded. In other words, in Liga NOS and with this ref, if you're a defender, no need to go for the ball, just slide into someone's shot and let them kick you instead of the ball and you can have them ejected.

Comment

This is some scoring spree Mehdi has been on. Unreal to think about really.

On another note, he really needs to stop getting in the refs' faces after questionable decisions. I've noticed he has been doing it a lot in the past couple games. Just a recipe for him getting booked for no good reason lol
                    sigpic

Comment

^^ He never got a card for it, so IMHO he doesn't push it too far. I like the way he is involved with his teammates.
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                        ^^ He never got a card for it, so IMHO he doesn't push it too far. I like the way he is involved with his teammates.
                        He's acting more and more like the de facto captain of the team. He's done more to advocate for his team mates in the last 3 matches than Sergio Olivera or Pepe.

Comment

Comment

Khodemoonim: I never thought I'd see something like this anywhere but Iran

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Khodemoonim: I never thought I'd see something like this anywhere but Iran

They had to push it because the field is wet and muddy, this could happen on grass pitch anywhere. I am surprised the driver decided to drive across the pitch.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Rooznaameye "O Jogo" Taremi raa behtarin baazikone mosaabeghe entekhaan kard.

Az dideh man Mehdi behtarin bazikone meydaan dar nimeye avval bood. Pas az karte ghermeze Porto team rikht be ham.

In ham nagofte namaanad ke Sergio Conceicao bayad say kone rooye ehsasaate bazikonhaash kaar kone,

chon MANANDE KHODESH zood ehsaasaati mishand va joosh miyarand.

In gooneh raftarhaa roberooye Juventus kaarsaaz mishe.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X