Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have kept Mehdi in. His defensive presence was missed in the last 6+6 minutes. 2-0 is the most dangerous lead in football.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      Should have kept Medhi in. His defensive presence was missed in the last 6+6 minutes. 2-0 is the most dangerous lead in football.

Go Medhi!
      Fully agreed. I think he was a bit tired from his work all game but SC should have pulled him aside and said fight for 10 mins bc we need you to hold the ball up and relieve pressure.

Marega did not hold up ONE single ball. did not win ONE foul. and missed ONE key chance in those crucial last 10

Comment

Sergio Conceicao does it again! Takes mehdi out and loses a won match. He just does not realise how much Taremi holds the other team back as they know he can suddenly score a goal if at least two of them don't hang around him with a few more on standby. Taremi is like a catch on the spring. SC takes him out and releases the catch on the spring. The other team suddenly lashes forward with full force knowing there is no more a threat in their half. I hope SC learns from at least three occasions when this has happened. Taremi even standing in the middle of the opponent's half still poses a huge threat.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

This is all on SC. They are down to 10 man, Sergio Oliviera totally exhausted, so is Matteus and Luis Diaz and he waits, 75 minutes before he takes out Diaz and 84 minute and then he takes out Taremi who's doing great up front and keep the Braga defender busy. Very very bad coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
            Also, Mehdi the league Man of the match 2nd game in a row
            Where did you see that?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
              Where did you see that?
              It was announce right after the game, they zoomed in on him and the commentator announced it and they put the little info box with his name etc at the bottom left of the screen

Comment

Beast

Comment

Highlights

Comment

with the way he's currently playing, the possibility of a move to a top team is looking more and more likely...

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                      with the way he's currently playing, the possibility of a move to a top team is looking more and more likely...
                      Porto is the top team bro, who cares about Taremi moving to K*sfield United in the prem... They're gonna take out Ronaldo's father in the champions league against Juve. In other words, pedaresho dar miyaran

Comment

Damn, sporting gonna run with the title now ..!
                        Missed the game
                        Who was the dumbass who got sent off ?

Sounds like SC rid subbing out Mehdi late on again ..! He fails to realize that Mehdi not only his noke hamleh but almost always his first line defense too..!

Comment

Taremi is just soo good. He's even fast with the ball at that size. he has a ton of skill. How the hell did he get this good. Feel like he continues to get better and better.

Also, I don't see why he needs to move to a bigger team, this is as good as it gets. Just need a crowd in the stadium.
                          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

I noticed in this match in particular, that Mehdi was playing more of a midfielder that went forward on the attacks. He was doing a lot of defending and mid-field work. Somewhat similar to his role in TM under CQ. The game was essentially sealed when he was subbed off...but then...you know the rest.

Comment

Comment

Guys that is now 8 goals and 6 assists in Porto’s last 14 matches in all competitions. As someone who doubted Mehdi could play this well at this level once, I am very happy he made me eat my words and hopes he keeps doing so....juventus game is getting closer and closer!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X