Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marega first sub for Porto. Evanilson in.
    He hasn't been great tonight.

Comment

The whole team have decided to not pass the ball to Taremi to score. Luiz Diaz is nail feet of taremi

Comment

Let's take it easy on Mahsaa. I think Porto would steamroll Brighton with pure power, pace and technique, but to each their own.

Comment

Assist Taremi

Comment

Can some one explain the hype on Sergio O. to me?
            He is one of the weakest players on the team, week in, week out.
            He gets to score penalties, that's it (and one very nice acrobatic goal).

Comment

Oh man..... Wow taremi

Comment

WOWOWOOW.

INSANE ASSIST TAREMI.

slide tackle to win ball on the line, dribbles inside defender, cuts back brilliantly beating gk, evanilson taps in

Comment

That assist, THAT ASSIST!!! That was it right there.

Comment

What a assist by Taremi. Evanilson runs off celebrating like he did something.

Comment

Man of the match in my opinion. Taremi. Luiz Diaz really want that also bache gooz. Taremi and Evanilson got each other s back

Comment

He worked hard and delivered that assist. The man works hard and doesn't take plays off! Love it!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

subbed min 80. Hes pissed about it.

Great performance, unlucky he didnt score himself (GK made a good save) and next play defender made insane tackle to fix his initial mistake.

But that assist was world class. Havent seen anything like it in a long time.

Comment

Incredible, just incredible...

Comment

I don't think he was pissed, he wanted to go from the long way but ref told him to go out the shortest way.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              subbed min 80. Hes pissed about it.

Great performance, unlucky he didnt score himself (GK made a good save) and next play defender made insane tackle to fix his initial mistake.

But that assist was world class. Havent seen anything like it in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                                I think its the 10th mach of Porto i see, not much to enjoy, if they would play Brighton i think Brighton would win, Really not nice to watch
                                Meske halet khosh nist shoma

Comment

Working...
                                X