• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with Diaz. Is he blind he don't see Taremi. Goooz

Comment

Originally posted by padesha View Post
      He is a talented but truly selfish player.

Comment

Crap that should've been Taremi's goal.

Comment

1-0 Diaz. Nice job sliding in on rebound after Taremi 1v1 is well saved by GK.

Comment

Diaz scores thanks to cherry picking. Gets Taremi's rebound and scores.
            Taremi has been great with the minimal touches he's had.

Comment

Another chance for Taremi, he fought hard and stole the ball, almost 1v1 but defender got it out of bounds.

Comment

Taremi almost makes something out of nothing. Steals the ball off the defender right after kick off but defender recovers well.

Comment

SC looked very upset at immediately asked the bench to start warming up. I think it was Evanilson and another forward. I'm not sure if he was upset at Marega or Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by padesha View Post
                    There is definitely rivalry there only on his side. I told you he is a nasty guy. He does not want Taremi to get on the score sheet. It is written all over his handsome face.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I know sometimes having a shot that is saved that is scored on the rebound straight off sometimes goes down as an assist. I wonder if they will give Mehdi the assist.

Comment

I think its the 10th mach of Porto i see, not much to enjoy, if they would play Brighton i think Brighton would win, Really not nice to watch

Comment

Corona has been quite poor today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                            I think its the 10th mach of Porto i see, not much to enjoy, if they would play Brighton i think Brighton would win, Really not nice to watch
                            Lol so you’re one of those guys who have the “pretty football” mentality like Potter. Clearly you don’t know about the game if you think Brighton would have a chance against this team

Porto style isn’t even bad so idk what your issue is. And apart from that, they’re in the UCL round of 16 while Brighton is in a relegation battle

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              Lol so you’re one of those guys who have the “pretty football” mentality like Potter. Clearly you don’t know about the game if you think Brighton would have a chance against this team

Porto style isn’t even bad so idk what your issue is. And apart from that, they’re in the UCL round of 16 while Brighton is in a relegation battle
                              facts. in my opinion its much more fun to watch an extremely organized team like 2018 tm play rather than some of these "pretty football" teams as you said

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                                then please stick to brighton

Comment

Working...
                                X