X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess who???
    sigpic

Comment

Looks like the defender got a slight deflection on it. Nice goal nonetheless!

Comment

thats some torrential rain ... .. good time to sub him off and kill off the last minutes .

Comment

Comment

FT
            2-0
            GOAL AND Hockey assist for our boy

MOM ?

Comment

My God. The finesse, the control, the nuance. He couldn't have delivered that shot better if he had hand-carried it in a velvet glove!

Comment

Amazing Mehdi!

That is a striker with supreme confidence!

Comment

Comment

I tell you what when Diaz is in I basically am nervous that this game is either going to end up a draw or a loss. He passed the ball to Taremi only twice both times it was only him and Taremi in the box but both times waited waited and waited until Taremi was totally out of position. This guy is too thick ( i was trying to be polite saying he makes bad decisions) or just has an agenda against taremi. Passed the ball twice in 80 minutes he was side by side Taremi!! Olivera comes in one pass Taremi one touch and bang it goes in. Diaz should not play when Taremi is in.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I feel it also. Diaz And Taremi they have no klick with each other. Diaz is a selfish spoiled player and Mehdi knows it. But no problem Mehdi knows better.... Good luck for Taremi and cheshmesh nazanim enghadr.

Comment

The thing about Taremi is his size is amazing, it doesnt seem to affect his speed as well. This is why he's so dominant. Towers over other players and he's not that slow.
                        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

How many goals in how many starts in all competitions for Mehdi now?

Guys.....let’s take a minute and really appreciate what’s happening here. After Bayern Munich, this is arguably the next biggest team that has had an Iranian and he’s tearing it up!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                            The thing about Taremi is his size is amazing, it doesnt seem to affect his speed as well. This is why he's so dominant. Towers over other players and he's not that slow.
                            He is quite muscular. Next year he will be more so. Defenders will wear nappies before coming on to the pitch.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

If he keeps this production up, what are the chances a bigger club shows interest and he moves? I know it’s early but a possibility?

Comment

I don't wish to stereotype or make prejudicial comments but these South and Central American players would sooner lick a COVID positive person than pass to a teammate for an open goal. We know this.

Comment

Working...
                                X