• Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn
    mehdi nearly earned another pk
    fould right on top of the box
    got a yellow for the defender to boot

Comment

would be a huge shame for mehdi if marega leaves. IS a great partner in crime for mehdi

Comment

corona gave nice pass to him in box shot deflected off defender
        i think offside was called prior anyhow..?

Comment

HT 1-0
          Mehdi playing well

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            Diaz Khoreh next to taremi. Let's see how many opportunities this guy wastes. I hope I am wrong.
            I was not wrong. I counted at least three ocasions he could have passed the ball but went for the glory or made the wrong pass. This guy may be good with skills etc but he makes bad decisions.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I was not wrong. I counted at least three ocasions he could have passed the ball but went for the glory or made the wrong pass. This guy may be good with skills etc but he makes bad decisions.
              if you never play a young winger who makes bad decisions you will never develop him. I would not say he "may be good with skills", he is incredibly skillful. Watch him rip the entire man city defense (best england) to shreds in CL, or many insane goals this season for portpo .Remember he has given taremi 3-4 great assists as well.

The reason why when everybody is fit he is on the bench is because of his decision making, but it can only be improved by playing him and letting him make mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                if you never play a young winger who makes bad decisions you will never develop him. I would not say he "may be good with skills", he is incredibly skillful. Watch him rip the entire man city defense (best england) to shreds in CL, or many insane goals this season for portpo .Remember he has given taremi 3-4 great assists as well.
                The reason why when everybody is fit he is on the bench is because of his decision making, but it can only be improved by playing him and letting him make mistakes.
                Did you just see that shit selfish go for glory min 46 ????
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Did you just see that shit selfish go for glory????
                  yea man ... mehdi was Wide open in front of the goal for simple tap in had he passed but that woulda been an awful Unselfish thing to do there and certainly not his style..!!

Comment

ah gayeeed maro een lewis diaz
                    che ghadr tak ravi mikneh een aghaye khoreh

Comment

SC probably been yellow carded more than all other players in the league..!!?

good sub there to bring in the captain .... they had completely lost the MF there for a while and lucky not have conceded the equalizer and more goals perhaps..

Comment

mehdi went down in the box
                        slight foul
                        but no call
                        his reputation is catching up with him ?

Comment

GOAL TAREMI

Comment

MEHDI SCORES ..!!
                            Nice through ball by the captain ... toe pokes it off the defender deflected above keeper in the goal
                            Last edited by BacheLot; 01-29-2021, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Mehdi scores 2 minutes after Diaz is subbed out...

Comment

what a machine he is

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X