This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    As suspected he is out of the squad for the City game. The team they are putting out is shocking and bunch of kids on the bench too.
    Yea, I reckon Potter goes with usual guys for the Leeds game, so even if Alireza recovers, he will at best be a bench player for Saturday. This was really a rare opportunity for him to start.

Comment

Potter is so ahead of the game, that he doesn't need to field strikers.

Comment

They would need a Miracle not to lose by 3 or 4 goal at least... Ali is out for a couple of weeks unfortunately 😔
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

In all honesty , it may be a good thing that he misses this City game with the team that has been selected. Would just be him in his own half defending.

Comment

with him being out a couple of weeks also rules out a Jan transfer? no?

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
              who siad he's out a couple weeks?
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Salar, a couple of post before me.

Comment

Any info on what his injury is and how long he is expected to be sidelined?

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                    They would need a Miracle not to lose by 3 or 4 goal at least... Ali is out for a couple of weeks unfortunately 😔
                    Couple of weeks? This is the worst case for both Alireza and the club.

By the time he's back, Tau has probably settled into his role, Welbeck and Connolly are fit, and Andone is somewhat match fit, but it will be passed the transfer deadline, so they won't even be able to ship him out.

Comment

Percy Tau is at best good enough for the bench , if he is their version of a saviour then they are screwed.
                      He will probably make me eat my words now and smash them in.

Comment

Should be back soon, according to GolBezan Twitter: https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/...959196672?s=19

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                          January transfer? Considering his wages and his injury history, I'll be surprised if any team is going to buy or loan him before the end of his contract.

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          Should be back soon, according to GolBezan Twitter: https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/...959196672?s=19
                          Not sure where that screenshot is from (could be from any random fantasy PL website), but Salar's updates have been the most consistent regarding Alireza this season. So I reckon he'll be out for a while.
                          Last edited by The; 01-13-2021, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            January transfer? Considering his wages and his injury history, I'll be surprised if any team is going to buy or loan him before the end of his contract.

Not sure where that screenshot is from (could be from any random fantasy PL website), but Salar's updates have been the most consistent regarding Alireza this season. So I reckon he'll be out for a while.
                            FPL website is saying he has a knock and 75% chance of playing the next match.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              FPL website is saying he has a knock and 75% chance of playing the next match.
                              I guess we'll see in a day or two how accurate that is after Potter does his Leeds United press conference.

Comment

I think Percy Tau is in front of AJ. His pretty good and actually can run.
                                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Working...
                                X