X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    indeed
    especially ones who offer happy endings to provide some psychological relief to boot..!
    ps
    there is a bunch of those asian massage parlor around here in states... wonder whats the situation like in england..? i think that and chinese restaurants and some nail salons are just about the only businesses chinese know how to run out in the west..!!
    I know there is one in my local town centre, nail salons are everywhere though.

Comment

1-0 for brightston. last few games brightons games have been really attacking. They do play more positive under potter.
      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Brighton have been poor in the second half, Baggies putting some pressure on them and they can’t respond. Not had a shot yet in the second half .

Comment

This is actually one of Brighton’s worst games. They only scored via an own goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            Brighton have been poor in the second half, Baggies putting some pressure on them and they can’t respond. Not had a shot yet in the second half .
            yea been watching a few minutes of 2nd half and they look pretty poor in possession, under pressure and lucky not have conceded the equalizer yet..!!
            this game was screaming for ARJ to put the game to bed on a swift counter with an assist or goal..!!

ps
            baggies snatched up Ivanovic ?? Zenit were such fools to let him slip.... that dude and the dogh-boy ratliski were the rock solid combo anchoring their Defense ..! they shoulda just added Lovern as reinforcement ....! his absence this season has been felt tremendously on the defensive front .... they simply look much softer and susceptible to conceding goals this year in the backline..!

Comment

West Brom just hit the post, Maupay is a lonely figure up front and no support.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                yea been watching a few minutes of 2nd half and they look pretty poor in possession, under pressure and lucky not have conceded the equalizer yet..!!
                this game was screaming for ARJ to put the game to bed on a swift counter with an assist or goal..!!

ps
                baggies snatched up Ivanovic ?? Zenit were such fools to let him slip.... that dude and the dogh-boy ratliski were the rock solid combo anchoring their Defense ..! they shoulda just added Lovern as reinforcement ....! his absence this season has been felt tremendously on the defensive front .... they simply look much softer and susceptible to conceding goals this year in the backline..!
                I can see why Zenit got rid of him, his age etc going against him And good replacement in Lovren but yes I agree that he is definitely a better defender than what else they have from what I have seen this season. Maybe his wages were high and Lovren’s are too and that is why he was allowed to go.

As for this game , definitely crying out for an ARJ wonderclass.

Comment

Well that was coming. Equaliser from West Brom.

Comment

Awful second half from Brighton after that impressive first half. Lallana was good but average performance from Trossard and Gross and Mac Allister did nothing off the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      Awful second half from Brighton after that impressive first half. Lallana was good but average performance from Trossard and Gross and Mac Allister did little.
                      They fell apart in that second half , looked tired and couldn’t string any passes together. They were lucky At the end to come out with a point.

I said after the first game this season that I think Brighton will struggle this season with their lack of firepower up front. For all of the good football that they play and there is a lot of positives from t, it counts for nothing if they don’t put the ball in the back of the net.
                      All being though, that was the worst half of football I have seen from them this season in the league. They should have brought Welbeck on in the second half as Maupay looked shot to bits.

Comment

That dogshit performance gives me hope that we might actually see Alireza for the Burnley game.

Comment

I really hope JB is healthy ASAP, because his team can’t score or create chances at all. He needs to get some solid minutes and show his ability. Enough with Trossard and Maupay.

Comment

So much for brighton being revolutionized. WEst brom are the worst team in the league.

Comment

Brighton badly need creativity. ARJ brings that.

Hopefully we see him back by next week

Comment

Time to shine Alireza, hope you get your chance to make us proud in the EPL!
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X