Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ even shows up on the BHA twitter feed! The KING!

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
      Rumor is he’s going to the u23 side so probably not yet. And in football everyone is your competitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Rumor is he’s going to the u23 side so probably not yet. And in football everyone is your competitor.
        if he goes to u23 i will riot against potTARD

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
          if he goes to u23 i will riot against potTARD
          Why, is he that good?

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
            Different position from Alireza and isn't even close to ARJ's level.

This is more of a signing to fill the void for Andone being out for a while

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Why, is he that good?
              I think Kian misunderstood and thought Nokhodi was saying ARJ would go to the U23 squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                I think Kian misunderstood and thought Nokhodi was saying ARJ would go to the U23 squad.
                my bad i thought he implied that arj would go to u23 [emoji23]

Comment

With all respect to ARJ, see when you play in this level at Premier League and carry the name of most expensive player in the history of a club, you gotta work on your fitness and prove you are up for the challenge. He missed his first season for Brighton due to injury and when returned he became a benchwarmer because of Maupay and Trossard being at their best.

Now same story 😞 I hope and wish he recovers quickly or we and Brighton are equally screwed. Main reason Iran lost two vital WCQ matches to Iraq and Bahrain was due to his absence. Come on Alireza, work on your quick recovery buddy. Keep it up and get strong or coach will look the other way. Bad timing bro. Not in your hands but ... bad luck
                  sigpic
                  SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                  IRAN
                  - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

As expected, AJ not in the squad due to his injury. MacAllister on the bench instead of AJ, so would be interesting to see if AJ would take back his place on the bench once he's fit

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                      As expected, AJ not in the squad due to his injury. MacAllister on the bench instead of AJ, so would be interesting to see if AJ would take back his place on the bench once he's fit
                      Izquirdo is on the bench for their u-23 squad today, even more competition for Alireza after the international break.

Very bad timing for his injury.

Comment

Still ARJ has to leave Brighton one day, if not this season then next season...., they will bever extend his contract.
                        Its up to him but sometimes ppl are blind

Comment

Originally posted by noorani_esteghlal View Post
                          Still ARJ has to leave Brighton one day, if not this season then next season...., they will bever extend his contract.
                          Its up to him but sometimes ppl are blind
                          I think AJ system is too stay long in a club to adapt. He did it in NEC while they were relegated after the first season and then in AZ.

Comment

poor guy is not even on the bench! leave the monkey island
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
                              He's injured, see the above comments

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
                                Because he's injured.

This match is the worst Brighton performance this season so far. The awful weather isn't helping.

Comment

Working...
                                X