This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
    He didn't have a good few minutes at all if I'm wanting to be very critical, he gave the ball away once off a poor touch and also was late to cross the ball in from the edge of the ball, but obviously it would be difficult considering that the team looked a mess in those last 10 mins, like arsene said, they couldn't string two passes together and most of the team clearly looked like they didn't want to risk anything and were content to a draw.
    I'm not sure when the cross moment you're referring to was.
    I don't think he received a single pass in the opponent's 1/3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      I'm not sure when the cross moment you're referring to was.
      I don't think he received a single pass in the opponent's 1/3rd.
      The pass/cross he made which was heavily deflected because the player closed him down quickly as he took his time deciding what to do (maybe sue to the lack of movement from his teammates).
      Bear in mind, I'm being extremely critical of him here as there literally nothing to talk about other than how poor that last 15 minutes of the game was.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        Matching Klopp's result with a fraction of the resources

1st place vs. 16th place. Check yourself!! Your posts have now gone from sublime to ridiculous to just plain asinine!!

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
          Brighton goalie playing for a tie. Dude is wasting so much time. Looks like Gulf player.
          Which Gulf?

Comment

He didn't have a good few minutes at all if I'm wanting to be very critical, he gave the ball away once off a poor touch and also was late to cross the ball in from the edge of the ball, but obviously it would be difficult considering that the team looked a mess in those last 10 mins, like arsene said, they couldn't string two passes together and most of the team clearly looked like they didn't want to risk anything and were content to a draw.
            Agreed! he also had a hard time controlling a pass and dribbled it out of bounce. Bad game overall. Trossard looked like he had just ate ab-goosht and was begging for a chort.

Comment

If they don't pick up three points this Sunday, they are screwed.

Unfortunately Alireza hasn't been able to.make something out of nothing either. And stand out from the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
                1st place vs. 16th place. Check yourself!! Your posts have now gone from sublime to ridiculous to just plain asinine!!
                Pretty sure that was a joke referring to Liverpool also getting a tie with Fulham last PL game.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  Which Gulf?
                  The Gulf that has players who are really good at wasting time.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    The Gulf that has players who are really good at wasting time.
                    Ooooh Gulf of Tonkin, got it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                      Pretty sure that was a joke referring to Liverpool also getting a tie with Fulham last PL game.
                      Hence stating that "your posts are going from sublime to ridiculous to just plain asinine." This was referring to the whole string of comments not just this one. Jokes are fine being a clown isn't.

Comment

He lost the ball a few times, granted, but every other BHA player literally losses it every time they touch it. Welbeck, Lallana, Trossard, March (lol). Again, JB's not any worse than his competition.

I honestly think JB is the best player on the team, am I just being too biased? He is the smartest, most technical, tactically aware, best shot, crosser, passer.

Comment

I don't have a good feeling about Alireza's chances on Sunday. I think potter will switch things up from the last two matches and give playing time Connolly and Mac Allister. Probably why Maupay and Connolly were unused subs this game.

Comment

So much hype around Welbeck. I dont understand why. Look at his stats:

2008–2014 Manchester United 92 (20)

2010 → Preston North End (loan) 8 (2)

2010–2011 → Sunderland (loan) 26 (6)

2014–2019 Arsenal 88 (16)

2019–2020 Watford 18 (2)

2020– Brighton & Hove Albion 7 (1)

5 seasons in Arsenal and 16 goals, average 3 goals each season. Not so impressing.
                            Last edited by Essi; 12-17-2020, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Mac Allister is even further down the pecking order, Connolly's running isn't suited to Sheff Utd and Lallana has now played his annual allowance of minutes with that 85 minutes so if ARJ doesn't get a 30mins+ stint against Sheff Utd given Potter's comments on him after Leicester, there really is little hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                So much hype around Welbeck. I dont understand why. Look at his stats:

2008–2014 Manchester United 92 (20)

2010 → Preston North End (loan) 8 (2)

2010–2011 → Sunderland (loan) 26 (6)

2014–2019 Arsenal 88 (16)

2019–2020 Watford 18 (2)

2020– Brighton & Hove Albion 7 (1)

5 seasons in Arsenal and 16 goals, average 3 goals each season. Not so impressing.
                                Fitness issues make those stats seem worse than it is, in terms of goals per minute, he averages a goal every 3 games throughout his career.

But largely same as Lallana, game intelligence and playmaking rather than final output. It's not exactly a surprise they are having problems finishing when 2 of their attacking trio are these two but equally, their intelligence and pedigree can't be underplayed.

Comment

Working...
                                X