Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brighton good for this lead , impressed by them this season. In the Chelsea game I thought they would struggle this seasons because they would have problems putting away their chances but I like there play.
    And as I write this Man United equalise .

Comment

manu changed gear trossard yellow card manu equalise
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

So the Man United goal makes it impossible for Jahanbakhsh to come on 2nd half

Comment

Damn. Though at the same time I want his confidence to be high for the repeat match in a few days where his role is completely different, i.e. not junk minutes

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            So the Man United goal makes it impossible for Jahanbakhsh to come on 2nd half
            i think he will come in since brigton want to win, and jb need abit of game since he will play them in a few day time

Comment

manu was not playing like they way the do. after goal they started. I think second half will be different manu will be dominating more.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic

Comment

Great performance by Brighton. Although I do think they will end up losing this game (Man U just has too much individual talent), if they play like this against non top 6 teams, they will defo finish somewhere above the 12th spot.

As for Alireza's chances in this game, I only see him coming on if both Tossard and Connolly are subbed out.

Comment

BHA are giving it the best they have but not sure about manu
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

hahahaha second penalty for bha
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

two stupid pks given by MU today

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        BHA are giving it the best they have but not sure about manu
                        yea man
                        clearly the team cant be arsed to run off the ball and open themeselves for teammates
                        coach need to be sacked
                        PK waived off
                        good call

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                          hahahaha second penalty for bha
                          going to var no penalty given
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

Definitely not a penalty

Comment

Right call by the ref then.

Comment

Taremi> Conolly

Comment

Working...
                                X