Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His whole team sucked and way too much analysis about a 10 minute appearance for a team that rarely does much at best but horizontal passes.

Their forum is also filled with very hateful people.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
      Fabulous and impressive start for BHA. Only losing by 2 at home!!! If they keep this up, they may just avoid relegation again.
      Lol you’re talking as if they’re supposed to beat Chelsea who had the best summer transfer window of any team/will compete for the prem title Save your bitterness for something that makes more sense please and thank you!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
        As much as I want him to do well in England, I seriously hope he gets out of Brighton cos I just can't stand the amount of negativity towards him on their forum. Loads of people rating him as the weakest player yesterday or among the weakest players, but as far as I know from the game I watched, Connolly did absolutely nothing other than miss a good chance from a good cross, yet he is getting rated higher by people on their forum.
        I know a lot of people on this forum will say race has nothing to do with things, but having lived in England most of my life, being brown or foreign (ie not from Western Europe or US or Australia etc) you will be looked as being lower than the English, regardless of what field of work you're in. In football in England, this is even worse, the whole industry is so corrupt in this country, despite it looking all dandy and jolly from the outside.
        There was a poll on their forum last week about whether ARJ should be tried as their striker and 73% votes YES... People that don't like him are usually louder and more active on the forum but most Brighton fans like to see him get more chances to prove himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          There was a poll on their forum last week about whether ARJ should be tried as their striker and 73% votes YES... People that don't like him are usually louder and more active on the forum but most Brighton fans like to see him get more chances to prove himself.
          Nailed it! I check their forum from time to time and there are only about 6 accounts who jump at his neck every time he is mentioned. Same accounts that praise Solly March LOL so that should tell you all you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Lol you’re talking as if they’re supposed to beat Chelsea who had the best summer transfer window of any team/will compete for the prem title Save your bitterness for something that makes more sense please and thank you!
            I know you are a bit of a Potter fan boy, making various excuses for his results. Perhaps, you can save your cheer leading for when he actually achieves something, anything. Why is it that the fan boys cannot point to any success of his beyond Sweden's lower leagues?

p.s. Did you know that the guy who succeeded Pothead at Swansea, Steve Cooper, did better than Pothead, making the playoffs for promotion? Just to jog your memory, Pothead finished 10th. Oh, it gets better, that was Coopers first head coaching job at a club, EVER.

Don't lose your pom poms. There is a whole season ahead yet. Goooooooo Pothead.....
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
              This x20. I have been active on their forum and I can confirm most people there do like him. I also have tons of family in Brighton and always ask my cousins who are at pubs, parks, etc. (pre-Covid obviously) what albion fans think of JB and most things are positive there too. Yes they have a group on their forum who doesn’t like him but definitely not the majority
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They are spending a bunch of money on him.

People who love him, people who hate him and even people from a completely neutral standpoint are saying either use him or lose him.

Pothead is doing neither.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Couple things that could benefit AJ

1. Lallana picked up an injury and could miss some time. Opens up an attacking midfielder spot in the team.
                  2. Brighton have a Cup match against Portsmouth this week. Big opportunity for AJ to step up and show he belongs.
                  We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                    They are spending a bunch of money on him.

People who love him, people who hate him and even people from a completely neutral standpoint are saying either use him or lose him.

Pothead is doing neither.
                    I'm pretty sure bringing him on in the first league game of the season constitutes the use of a football player. Do you mean use ARJ in a different capacity? Like as a rentboy or something?

Comment

Guys here is what ALI J 's problem at BHA is. Look at these heat maps.
                      For three seasons he played in the same position and produced amazing results. In fact he just got better and better every season playing the same position.
                      And he joins BHA and he is used in totally different positions.Anyone would be like where the fuck am I?
                      These heat maps are brilliant. It just explains everything.
                      2015/16 AZ
                      20200913_114803.jpg
                      3 goals 5 assists in 1673 minutes

2016/17 AZ
                      20200913_115121.jpg
                      10 goals 8 assists in 2277 minutes

2017/18 AZ
                      20200913_115038.jpg
                      21 goals 12 assists in 2840 minutes

2018/2019 BHA
                      20200913_114909.jpg
                      0 goals 0 assists in 1022 minutes

2019/20 BHA
                      20200913_115005.jpg
                      2 goals 0 assists in 308 minutes
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        I'm pretty sure bringing him on in the first league game of the season constitutes the use of a football player. Do you mean use ARJ in a different capacity? Like as a rentboy or something?
                        Bringing on their 2nd highest transfer who played like 3 games last season for the last 10 minutes of a game I would say that he is being used at the same capacity of a rentboy .
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

The Brighton fan who posted those said a good point, it shows he's being used far better by Potter than Hughton.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            The Brighton fan who posted those said a good point, it shows he's being used far better by Potter than Hughton.
                            CH @ least gave him a fair amount of game minutes to see what he could do..!(be it in too far pulled back & mostly defensive positions) in contrast pothead keeps snubbing him outa playing squad all together & flat out flustering him into quitting ..! or only give him playing minutes in difficult if not impossible situations when the outcome of the game is already decided & then still hold him In complete adherence to some bizarre & complicating tactics extremely ill suited to masking any possible miraculous come back of sort..!
                            Had pothead given him a fair chance to make it in his BHA set-up (a la CH ) last season & he failed miserably to have an impact, then I’m fairly certain Ali himself woulda looked into a different playing destination by now ..!

Comment

I'd argue it was Hughton's notoriously defensive tactics and clear misuse (see heatmaps) that ruined what was an expansive attacking asset high on confidence and in need of the same tactical freedom and positivity he had just left behind.

Last season was a tactically turbulent one as Potter looked to settle whilst battling relegation right to the end, many players pike ARJ saw little time. This season Brighton look far more settled and capable with the likes of Lamptey, Lallana and White giving them a major boost in quality. And early signs are, ARJ is in the manager's plans.

Comment

Besides the obvious which has already been stated regarding JB (no quality minutes etc.) I just have to add one more thing:

In my opinion, Potter is just a very shitty coach.

Who in their right mind would try to play a tiki-taka style of football with such a limited Brighton squad?
                                That shit will maybe work in Sweden but not in the PL.
                                He’s like a 14 year old child using preset Barca tactics in a Football Manager game.
                                And it’s been like this since he has taken over! It’s all experimenting and changing squads each week!
                                If I were Tony Bloom I would be asking myself what the fuck this guy was doing?

Instead they praise him and give him a contract extension haha.

And one more thing, anyone notice the instant starting 11 spots given to White & Lallana?
                                Maybe it’s not just Pottey’s decisions who gets to play after all?

Comment

Working...
                                X