This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again. He’s in, he’s out, he’s in, he’s out,...,

It reminds me to that thing we used to do with flower petals as children. She loves me, she loves me not, She loves me, She loves me not,...

Someone have mercy on us Iranian fans... 🙏
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
      Here we go again. He’s in, he’s out, he’s in, he’s out,...,

It reminds me to that thing we used to do with flower petals as children. She loves me, she loves me not, She loves me, She loves me not,...

Someone have mercy on us Iranian fans... 🙏
      Chill out man. This is the joy of it. participating and creating excitement and this is what fandom is all about. You don't have to participate just sit on the side and drink your beer.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        Chill out man. This is the joy of it. participating and creating excitement and this is what fandom is all about. You don't have to participate just sit on the side and drink your beer.
        You best chill out, humour is best tonic. Don’t get it, read again
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
          You best chill out, humour is best tonic. Don’t get it, read again
          Ok cool
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic

Comment

on livescore it say he is not in the lineup, i think second half he will start

Comment

Line ups out, he's on the bench

Comment

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...952237059?s=09

on the bench

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

FML. The one game they show on TV he is not playing...

Comment

We won't stand for it #zardlivesmatter

Comment

well he should come in second half, at least he get familiar with manu since playing them in cup next week

Comment

Let's be real, Lallana will injure himself fist-bumping with the Utd players pre-kickoff and ARJ will start.

In some far-flung corner of the internetz, there's a small community of Argentinians calling Potter nasty Argentinian names and declaring him a racist for not even giving Mac Allister a bench spot.

Comment

Potter yek tarkibe KHEILI hojoomi mikhad baazi kone.

HICH kas dar markaze zamin defaayi nist, na Alzate na Lallana. Riske bozorgie.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            Let's be real, Lallana will injure himself fist-bumping with the Utd players pre-kickoff and ARJ will start.

In some far-flung corner of the internetz, there's a small community of Argentinians calling Potter nasty Argentinian names and declaring him a racist for not even giving Mac Allister a bench spot.
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

Greenwood on March is a big mismatch. March isn't defensively good enough to handle him.
                              I predict it will be a lobsided win for Man U because of that.

Comment

On a sidenote, the funny thing about Brighton is that the coast is really not bright...

Comment

Working...
                                X