This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    I have to admit I never take American football commentators seriously , talk so much crap.
    He hasn’t really been wrong, taken the biased away

Comment

He came on when the team was deflated, the rhythm had gone out of the game completely and Chelsea were happy to keep the ball and so this made it harder for Brighton to attack. Saying that when Alireza got the ball, he made a few poor passes but he came on in a deeper role for Alzate.
      Plus it isn’t easy for him to have chemistry with players that apart from training he hasn’t spent much time on the pitch with.

Comment

Didn’t do anything wrong or right but 10 trash minutes against a superior team is not fair to judge him at all

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
          He has been so awful, can’t even complete a pass
          lol. He misplaced 1 pass that he overhit. and one cross got blocked. completed 4 passes. One set up shot on target. How many fucking attacks did solly march destroy all night, how many chances did maupay miss, besides trossards long shot that kepa should have saved he was very inneffecttive too. Connolly played 45+ mins and can you name even one contribution???

Cant judge much in 1o garbage mins at the end as usual, especially considering brighton are looking spent now after effort they put into this game.

Overall I think he took up good positions in between lines, it was slightly different role for him than usual wide right or even second forward. Looked more like a mid. Connected the play well a couple times.

Still, 15 mins is better than usual 2mins every 3 months.

Comment

Classic AJ appearance:
            -Comes on end of the game
            - Doesn't get much service
            - When he gets a pass, he passes the ball back to defense to play it from the back

Didn't do anything to warrant a start next game, but the situation was hopeless.

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
              He has been so awful, can’t even complete a pass
              To those who missed the game don’t pay attention to this comment. He didn’t complete 1 - the rest of his limited action was decent. Synced up nicely with Connolly at the top of the box where Connolly got a got a shot off and brought energy and grit to the pitch (was fighting for every ball, more than his team mates).
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I am not surprised ali has little enthusiasm when he is brought in with 12 minutes left and they are trailing 3-1 down. The entire team is crap with the exception of a few who work hard. I predict Potter will be sacked soon.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Classic AJ appearance:
                  - When he gets a pass, he passes the ball back to defense to play it from the back

Didn't do anything to warrant a start next game, but the situation was hopeless.
                  That pass to the defence was the only real one in most of the time as Chelsea were sitting back and there was limited space to pass the ball forward in.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Classic AJ appearance:

well reality is when he did have his sub performances and do some miraculous things last season he ended up getting left out of squad last year. Not sure if he can top what he did over the festive fixtures last season.

Comment

the fact that he got any playing time was surprising. He even looked surprised

Comment

I feel bad for him , he has quality and doesn’t get no real chance to show it and when he does it comes through. It must be difficult for him as a person to read the crap that he has to about himself and all the speculation, and to show the positive attitude that he does is a testament to him.

I read a Brighton fan saying the other day that he was deleting clips from last season off his computer and the ones he was finding hardest to delete were the ones that involved Alireza as they were the best ones left.

Comment

here is short look of a footballer drained of all confidence and forced to play in an oddball, unnatural position on the pitch in an overly complicated tactical set-up, in a game with an already forgone conclusion..!!
                          regardless of all that, besides a couple of hurried, misplaced passes and confused positioning in middle of the pitch, didnt see anything positive from Ali to suggest there is gonna be at least a part time role for him in BHA this season..!!

Comment

there was one stat I was really stunned at commentator mentioned.

Brighton have won THREE matches in all of 2020. Thats the lowest total after norwich who were relegated as dead last. That doesnt scream the improvement to me that some keep claiming. Nor does it scream ARJ's competition is performing so well that he should not have been included in 20 + matchday squads.

Comment

On gole avvali ke emshab Brighton khord fasle pish kopish raa chandin bar khord.

In Potter fekr mikone Marcelo Bielsa ast.....joone ammash.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                here is short look of a footballer drained of all confidence and forced to play in an oddball, unnatural position on the pitch in an overly complicated tactical set-up, in a game with an already forgone conclusion..!!
                                regardless of all that, besides a couple of hurried, misplaced passes and confused positioning in middle of the pitch, didnt see anything positive from Ali to suggest there is gonna be at least a part time role for him in BHA this season..!!
                                Brighton is no liverpool or man u or city that when you get 5 minutes on the pitch you go on and kill yourself in that 5 minutes. The game is dead and buried. What potter came in with all his plans failed completely. How on earth is he going to bring a couple of subs to blow life into a dead team? They played a desperate game in that last 10 miutes with none of them having a clue what they were doing? totally drained. No one should judge a sub in a situation like that.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X