This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Was Leeds poisoned or drugged? That wasn’t Leeds. They looked slow, heavy and sloppy.
    didnt see the match but its a clash of styles probably... done match up well against BHA ... lost 0-1 the last time around too...! havent seen leeds much in action too, but they rumored to be a playing an open mostly attacking sorta game..!!
    to beat BHA and stifle them, you must stay compact defensively and rather deep where their passing and possession game would be rendered useless and to get the necessary goal to beat them you must press them Up High with big numbers and pounce on a miss pass and punish them..!! any opponent who ive seen deploy such tactics has had a positive result against pot pot's bha..!

Comment

JB looked very good in his cameo. Very clean, one touch football. And nutmeged a fool.

Seems like his got his confidence back.

Comment

He did as much as you can. Controlled play in the midfield as the centerpiece for retaining possession. Dribbled well. Took a shot which was blocked last second. Won his tackles.

Comment

For unknown reasons, ARJ appears VERY excited!

Comment

^ with that hard*n, it is more like F.U. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Is this a real pic or photo shopped?
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

In the last two days, Iranian player dools have dominated our conversation. First, Mehdi gets kicked in his. Then, JB shows he may be scoring goals more off the pitch than on it.

Comment

Well then, when TM qualifies to the next round, Azmoun will be in trouble in when they celebrate in the lockerroom..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Hahahaha mordam az khande xD

Comment

Good performance by Alireza in limited minutes.
                      Was all over the field (in a good way), Smooth in possession, and made smart choices.

If Brighton secure their season with one more win, I can see him and Mac Allister getting some starts to finish off the season.

Comment

!!

Comment

Dear God Dzyuba.. Khejalatam khoob chizie lol.

We know ya’ll love our “Serrrrdarr” over there in Mother Russia, but damn

Comment

Congrats to Brighton fans on the win. Even though we are annoyed we are happy for you. We still dislike your head coach but we’re happy for your happiness.

And yes, I admit it. I wished Fulham luck and I don’t take that back. But the dissatisfaction is directed at the head coach and his staff. Fulham can’t find their way back.

Congratulations Brighton fans and we hope Alireza leaves next season 🙏🏼

Comment

BHA 2 Leeds 0

More touches than Bamford and looked more likely to score. Ali looked a different player. Leeds pressing game was very unattractive to watch and was only effective for the first 20 minutes.
                              Trossard and Maupay looked much less likely to score and have had their chances, plenty of them. Welbeck missed a few as well. Good strikers and it could have been 5-0 or even 7-0 with the rub of the green.

Comment

Holy crap! He is definitely at full attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X