This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    I have rarely seen a team consistently create so many chances and then fluff them.
    Yet, those who miss the chances continue to play week in week out, whereas JB will be killed after one bad miss.

Comment

Nice finish from Welbeck.

Comment

AJB coming in
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

ARJ came on.

Comment

Khak bar sare Leeds.

Comment

Why the Fu*k not give the man couple of back to back starts and let him build his momentum and confidence. Trossard and Maupay keep fuc*ing up left and right and yet they keep getting plenty of minutes.
              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                Why the Fu*k not give the man couple of back to back starts and let him build his momentum and confidence. Trossard and Maupay keep fuc*ing up left and right and yet they keep getting plenty of minutes.
                Because brits are racist

Comment

beautiful layee and pass by arj

Comment

Nice sequence for ARJ; he was all over the field, made a nutmeg aswell..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                      Because brits are racist
                      Whites in general my friend. I have lived in the states for over 25 years and moved here barely a teenager and have experienced it myself multiple times. Brits, Americans are very similiar... Majority of them, like 98%. Anywho, Jahanbakhsh playing great as usual, so he just has to make one bad pass, and the bashing begins. lol..
                      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

lmao at the commentator,

"Its over! And the team that has been known to let leads blow away, has blown away Leeds and got the win today..
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

AJB fairly lively in his few minutes again. His reward?!! More bench time.

BHA now guaranteed survival. All hail Potter the master conman who can consistently fail and yet get promoted. Next stop, head coach at Man U
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Leeds were shocking.

Some nice moments from Alireza when he came on to the pitch , some lovely skill on a few occasions. In the limited time we have seen him he looks a far more composed player than he was before. Such a shame he isn’t given the chance to show more of that.

Comment

Was Leeds poisoned or drugged? That wasn’t Leeds. They looked slow, heavy and sloppy.

Comment

Ali played well and looked sharp with the minutes he got.

Looks like he's moved up the pecking order ahead of mcallister, also he clebrated wielbecks goal with potter.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X