Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In August this year he will be 27. He is probably waiting for his contract to end and walk away free. Keeping himself fit in the meanwhile. He was messed around and disrespected by two coaches no matter how hard he tried. In his first season we all remember very well how the majority of the team just did not involve him in the play no matter he was the best person to pass the ball to. And when they did, we all remember again that the passes were too late and the opportunity to create something had been lost. By the time his contract run out in 2023 he will be 29. He still could play as an effective forward player if he keeps himself fit and strong and walk away free to a nicer club.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
      Brighton to ask Premier League to award bonus points for xG in future

http://www.wearebrighton.com/newsopi...-xg-in-future/

Surely this can't be serious [emoji23][emoji2359]
      April 1, 2021

Comment

I am kind of dissapointed from his decision making and i am afraid he will never be the same player both in club level and TM(which he never was a star anyway), i mean i don't know what he is thinking and maybe earning a fortune is influencing his decision but even that he has to consider a big salary cut and should consider a loan or something for sake of his career or soon he will end up somewhere in Qatar, because the mid table clubs in Holland, etc can't afford his salary.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          I am kind of dissapointed from his decision making and i am afraid he will never be the same player both in club level and TM(which he never was a star anyway), i mean i don't know what he is thinking and maybe earning a fortune is influencing his decision but even that he has to consider a big salary cut and should consider a loan or something for sake of his career or soon he will end up somewhere in Qatar, because the mid table clubs in Holland, etc can't afford his salary.
          In his dreams he'll end up in Qatar, after warming the bench of FC Brighton for 5 seasons the only club that will want his services is his hometown club Damash Gilan.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Honestly his best shot at staying in a top 4 league is crossing his fingers and hoping HSV promotes back to BL1 this year and MahdaviKia gets him in over there....otherwise with his agent not seeming to be capable of much, he’ll be back in the Netherlands.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              In August this year he will be 27. He is probably waiting for his contract to end and walk away free. Keeping himself fit in the meanwhile. He was messed around and disrespected by two coaches no matter how hard he tried. In his first season we all remember very well how the majority of the team just did not involve him in the play no matter he was the best person to pass the ball to. And when they did, we all remember again that the passes were too late and the opportunity to create something had been lost. By the time his contract run out in 2023 he will be 29. He still could play as an effective forward player if he keeps himself fit and strong and walk away free to a nicer club.
              In August this year he'll be 28 mate, he's already 27. After his contract expires he'll be 30 years of age

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh will play Right Bench vs Manchester United tomorrow

Go **** yourself Graham Potter

Comment

LOL. Right bench!

Comment

is he even on the bench this afternoon?
                    sigpic

Comment

^ People are justifiably being sarcastic/funny about the lineup and I agree that he will most probably be on the "right bench". We won't know the lineup until about 1:30pm EST (NY) an hour before the match.

Go ARJ!

Comment

He is totally burnt in that club. Even if for some miraculous reason he starts he won't be able to do much because the fixed players won't get him involved in the game and he is not that sort of player who can go solo like Ali Karimi.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

Right bench it is.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            Alireza Jahanbakhsh will play Right Bench vs Manchester United tomorrow
                            Go **** yourself Graham Potter
                            Now I know why he hasnt succeeded in EPL. He isnt used in his favored position/flank

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              ^ People are justifiably being sarcastic/funny about the lineup and I agree that he will most probably be on the "right bench". We won't know the lineup until about 1:30pm EST (NY) an hour before the match.

Go ARJ!
                              He is under the bench now

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                                Now I know why he hasnt succeeded in EPL. He isnt used in his favored position/flank
                                Pathetic really. A good bench player should be able to warm any part of the bench.
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X