Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you guys keep bumping the thread? Lol just let it get buried.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      Why do you guys keep bumping the thread? Lol just let it get buried.
      Graham Potter is in their heads. They can’t stop thinking about him.

Comment

All the Potter fans talk about xG but they don't talk about this....

Comment

How's our resident bench warmer doing?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Not very nice

Comment

Brighton to ask Premier League to award bonus points for xG in future

http://www.wearebrighton.com/newsopi...-xg-in-future/

Surely this can't be serious [emoji23][emoji2359]

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                lol he still wants to fight for his place and believes he will become a star in premiere league, he wont even be starter in TM

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post

Check the date

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                    Ice befitting article. Too bad for Potter, it’s only satire of. April 1st
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] How could I fall for that trick...FML

But then again, it's potter so I wouldn't be surprised even if it was true and the fact that he's English, the FA and premier league would give him the extra points [emoji23]

Comment

9 more matches to go. Stop bumping the thread lol.

Comment

Something I've noticed the past month or so is that Is rarely featured on Brighton social media posts anymore. Even in the training clips they post he gets no camera time.

Comment

^could well be a sign of his eminent departure from club this summer ...?? well hopefully..!!
                            lately its looks awful like he is just about the last guy, pothead looks likely to give minutes on the pitch to ..!!? i think he may yet see a few trash minutes here n there if they are trailing in games late on and all other sensible bench options already been exhausted.... or if?? and when they are relatively secured of EPL survival and would then wanna window dress him for a destination club..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Something I've noticed the past month or so is that Is rarely featured on Brighton social media posts anymore. Even in the training clips they post he gets no camera time.
                              Fortunately/unfortunately, this is not new, he's been largely MIA from all social media spots (unless he's captured in an image with multiple people as part of a general practice) since his bicycle kick. No play time = no social media time.

Comment

i really hope next season that a recently promoted epl team take him up so he can prove everyone wrong, but he'll most likely go back to the netherlands

Comment

Working...
                                X