Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ali coulda been through on goal but maalister took a greed shot from outside the box

Comment

damn
      jahan baksh
      shot inside the box .... saved by keeper

probably shoulda scored that one .... if he was to make an impression and perhaps get more chances to lead the line

Comment

Alireza had a lovely control and dribble to push along that attack, positioned himself well for the back pass and went for the clever low, hard shot near post that Leno was quick to react to

Comment

Ali Reza isn't good enough. I'm coming in terms with that. Appreciate is bicycle kick and move on.

Sucks
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Should have done better with that shot
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

0-0 ht
              BO
              RING

Comment

Well that game delivered on its eye-bleeding potential. ARJ been lively and decent, if he gets subbed before Mac Allister I'm starting a PLM movement and demanding everyone takes 2 knees before kick-off of every game for the next 24 months.

Comment

Decent half by Brighton considering the lineup.

Alireza did nothing to prove he deserves a spot over Trossard or Maupay or the 20 mil price tag. Pretty low energy on defense and transition like Trossard. couple of nice touches, but Had brighton's best chance which he could not score. Would not be surprised to see him be the first sub.

Comment

I’m really sick of the peanut gallery who think every shot should be a goal, every pass a cutting curler through 3 defenders, every dribble a rainbow. This is football, it’s mostly about probabilities and eventually a mistake or world class level of play getting through.

Brighton’s transition play has been shit and they slow down so many attacks with their fake tikitaka. Arsenal has been their usual impotent self though and can’t take advantage of an amateur defense.

Comment

Honestly don't know what this defeatist attitude is, even out of position he's managed to be the only one on the team who has threatened arsenal's goal and came the closest to scoring. Please show me how another of the wingers who is 'good enough' on Brighten would've cracked open this limp ass game

Comment

OMG such a boring game. Halam beham khord vaghean

Comment

Are people actually saying he was bad????

That was a very decent performance I thought. He didn’t have much service, forced a good save from leno, had a great turn to leave xhaka in dust and kickstart attack. His linkup was solid, I counted one misplaced pass. Pressed well. Even won some aerials , probably underlining the horrible arsenal cbs more than anything.

McAllister should definitely have played him in but chose a bad shot which went over.

Arj shot on target is only shot on target by anybody this half

Comment

It seems as if their forum is keen for JB to go off at half time. It's a shame because JB again shows lovely flashes of quality with his turn and break but he isn't a fit for this team. He isn't taking his chances too....

Comment

Based on the fact that BHA players seem to be technically proficient, and based on the xG model, I would have to conclude that the coach is the one that sucks.

On a serious note, not a bad performance. The main problem remains the lack of a scoring threat. Side-passing is fine, but they need to be more direct towards the goal.

This is an Arsenal side in somewhat of a crisis, but it is still very dangerous and will sting if BHA cannot score.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                It seems as if their forum is keen for JB to go off at half time. It's a shame because JB again shows lovely flashes of quality with his turn and break but he isn't a fit for this team. He isn't taking his chances too....
                                A good portion of their forum is sipping haterade. But let them enjoy more horizontal passes. OMG passing accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                                X