This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    never seen a game on amazone prime..!!? where do i find it ? is it free?
    It's on NBC Sports. I think the Amazon Prime thing is in the UK. Could be wrong though.
    ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

https://twitter.com/AJSullivan1995/s...177298946?s=20

Comment

It is interesting to read the northstandchat fans comments. After 15 games they have collected 13 points hovering above relegation and yet insist on having the sort of line up that has failed to produce. ARJ IS a striker. He is good at scoring goals. He will score tonight and if their defenders do their job properly they will come out victorious. But to see so many of their fans not really knowing ARJ's potentials as striker that both of the head coaches also failed to see is a proof the Brighton is not a football city and should be in lower divisions.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

http://eddensports.com/episode/2020/...on-vs-arsenal/

Comment

never seen a game on amazone prime..!!? where do i find it ? is it free?
            Do you have NBC Sports? It’s airing on there too
            Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 12-29-2020, 11:32 AM.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ali takes the first attemp
              a kiri missconnected shot .... going long and wide

Comment

Sent that ball to Gilan

Comment

Such a weird lineup today, alireza and Macallister playing as the two strikers behind a midfield of gross-proper-bissouma and a 5 in the back

Comment

Bissouma is class

Comment

The announcers talking about JB “once again they they don’t play to his strengths”. Lol!

Comment

so far looks like they are going to be PotPot, sideway passing themselves into yet another boring BHA game ... porbably ending in another somewhat lucky, lowscoring tie..!?
                        their possession stat is gonna look pretty good though ...!!

boring lifeless pothead football seem to be rubbing off on our boy too.... he hasnt done anything of note either barring couple scuffed out hopeful attempts missing badly

Comment

This is quite possibly the most boring game of the premier league i have watched all year long

Comment

so far looks like they are going to be PotPot, sideway passing themselves into yet another boring BHA game ... porbably ending in another somewhat lucky, lowscoring tie..!?
                            their possession stat is gonna look pretty good though ...!!

boring lifeless pothead football seem to be rubbing off on our boy too.... he hasnt done anything of note either barring couple scuffed out hopeful attempts missing badly
                            yet he goes toe to toe against a team worth 10 times more than his. You should defo watch other low table teams in PL like newcastle, crystal palace, sheffield, west brom, burnley play to see what is boring football

Comment

It’s frustrating to watch JB in this position he has no business playing in, nothing about his game shows him to be a striker. Can’t win aerial balls or hold up play at all
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
                                Bissouma is class
                                Bissouma is a perfect example of a what can happen to a player with a nurturing coach. I remember watching him struggle when he first came in with JB. But the coaches stuck with him, thus help8ng him grow into a good player.

Comment

Working...
                                X