X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poverty minutes for AJ.

He gets 2 touches and 1 completed pass.

Comment

Another appearance with no goal or assist. ARJ is crap. Need Zeqiri.

Comment

chalk up another boring tie for pothead
        baby steps towards the drop

Comment

I can’t imagine how JB feels content with some trash minutes thrown to him here and there

Comment

On the plus side, he retains his place ahead of Mac Allister, Alzate, Zeqiri in pecking order so I Imagine a possible start is on horizon against Arsenal who are crap. That may be the big chance, especially with Lamptey is back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I can’t imagine how JB feels content with some trash minutes thrown to him here and there
              yea man, if he has any respect for himself he'd seek a loan exit at a very least this winter...!
              matt rayan dropped for couple of games is already looking to move on to a club where he can be a starter game... probably a better club at that overall than this dog-shitt, boring ass club..!

Comment

LOL, brighton with another failure.

5 wins in the entire calendar year of 2020, mind you there are only a few days left of this year.

The fact he insists on never ever switching the 3 back system is hilarious considering 1. Lamptey is out 2. They have never had an actual player capable of playing LWB.

Today he played ben white, one of most promising CBs in the damn country when under bielsa, at RWB. This follows after months of wasting him at cdm. Stunning talent development by mr pottfvck.

And at this stage I personally hardly care what arj does at this club. His ideal season would be scoring 5 league goals for a relegation candidate or more realistically starting 5 league games. big deal. In TM I think we have better players too. But seriously its incredible how potter has conned everybody into thinking he is doing a great job lol.

Comment

Although 1.60-1.63 today

Comment

lol, i never quiet understood this bs XG stuff..!! i suppose its of some statistical use but baffles me how some clubs so heavily banking on it..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      lol, i never quiet understood this bs XG stuff..!! i suppose its of some statistical use but baffles me how some clubs so heavily banking on it..!!?
                      It’s better applied in a mostly stationary sport like baseball than something like football. It has some value but I really think they haven’t found the key equations yet.

Comment

It’s not just PFDC members who are frustrated by Potterball

Comment

Specifically in relation to the Pothead/Bloom/Brighton case, the premise is that the manager's tactical setup is enabling the team to create sufficient chances (both in quality and frequency) and concede a low enough [quantity and quality] chances in order to win games and therefore the manager is doing his job. If the team's results continually fail to follow the xG model, the failure is put down to the quality of the players (hence, why Ryan has been replaced). I like the idea because if the manager's tactics are creating good enough chances, then it makes sense to to put the blame down to the individual players (and Potter is not in charge of recruitment hence, that is why he's largely free of blame for that).

But at the same time, in Brighton's draw with Sheff Utd, their xG superiority was better than Liverpool's when they beat Palace 7-0 so there's question marks as to how reliant one can be on it. Bloom will swear by it though.

Comment

This thread is deteriorating.
                            Potter now respect AJ and has given him chances, and continues to have him in his plans.
                            AJ had two chances to score and did not (the last few games)
                            Pascal gross was awful when he came on, talk about a real poor performance.
                            Wishing the team to lose is not helpful, as the team suffers confidence it will affect AJ.
                            Hopefully Connolly is out for the season.
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              Specifically in relation to the Pothead/Bloom/Brighton case, the premise is that the manager's tactical setup is enabling the team to create sufficient chances (both in quality and frequency) and concede a low enough [quantity and quality] chances in order to win games and therefore the manager is doing his job. If the team's results continually fail to follow the xG model, the failure is put down to the quality of the players (hence, why Ryan has been replaced). I like the idea because if the manager's tactics are creating good enough chances, then it makes sense to to put the blame down to the individual players (and Potter is not in charge of recruitment hence, that is why he's largely free of blame for that).
                              But at the same time, in Brighton's draw with Sheff Utd, their xG superiority was better than Liverpool's when they beat Palace 7-0 so there's question marks as to how reliant one can be on it. Bloom will swear by it though.
                              Pretzel reasoning at its best, or worst, depending on yiur relationship with reality.

Once again if the model does not predict reality, trying to change reality is fruitless!!!😂😂😂. #Potterball
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                                On the plus side, he retains his place ahead of Mac Allister, Alzate, Zeqiri in pecking order so I Imagine a possible start is on horizon against Arsenal who are crap. That may be the big chance, especially with Lamptey is back.
                                Potter said in post match interview that Lamptey won't be available for a few more games...

Truly, the offensive line of Brighton was toothless today. I know they scored two goals, but that offensive line never looked dangerous all game long. West Ham was horrible today, the kind of team that Liverpool would score 7 times on. They really need a heavyweight up front. I think the team would be much more balanced if they sold Bissouma for 40 million+ and brought in a great center forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X