X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Horrendous game.
    Bad passes by Brighton all around. Zero transition game.
    Wellbeck cannot press anything at all.

I don't care about their passing and possession stats, they can't play a single penetrative ball.
    Zero urgency too, as displayed by Gross' throw-in at the end there.

JB got maybe 3 passes, of which 2 were just trash.

Play some wingers, dump Wellbeck and look for forward passes. Yes, your accuracy stats will go down, but a few will finally get through.

didnt see the last match but that's what i've been suggesting for a while now..!
    not sure how long more it will take for BHA mgmt to realize their Pothead-ball experiment is a massive failour..?? i sure as shittt dont want to see Ali wait out to see the end of that... as it will still be quiet a while and he'd likely only be sought after by the ayrab and ipl clubs afterwards..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
      Today i saw a highlight video of Jahanbakhsh before his move to brighton and i have to say that Jahanbakhsh will one day regret it so much that he stayed in brighton so many years, i cant believe it.
      Money makes the world go round.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        [/B]
        didnt see the last match but that's what i've been suggesting for a while now..!
        not sure how long more it will take for BHA mgmt to realize their Pothead-ball experiment is a massive failour..?? i sure as shittt dont want to see Ali wait out to see the end of that... as it will still be quiet a while and he'd likely only be sought after by the ayrab and ipl clubs afterwards..!!?
        The agency which represents him have plenty of high profile players in EPL, French, Belgian and Dutch leagues. I think even if Ali leaves this club, it won't be for some rich Arab club.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          The agency which represents him have plenty of high profile players in EPL, French, Belgian and Dutch leagues. I think even if Ali leaves this club, it won't be for some rich Arab club.
          Well if he hangs around in BHA any longer than this winter/definitely this summer, about the only teams willing to pay him even half of his current wages will most likely be in China or Ayrab leagues..!
          Sure there may well be good EU suitors but none willing to fork over a significant transfer fee to BHA & definitely none will be likely to match even half his current personal terms ..!
          Best solution FTB is asking for a loan out to another needier of a classic winger EPL team ASAP, or elsewhere in decent EU leagues.!
          It’s obvious that he can only resurrect his BHA career under a Different Team tactical Scheme & most likely a Different coach than Pothead ..! That guy obviously isn’t going anywhere anytime too soon...so long he can survive relegation which isn’t a tall order considering there seems to be at least 3 to handful of teams who are even bigger dogshit than BHA in league.
          He has told Ali , from the get-go that He simply doesn’t suit his favored formation & game tactics & in so many words the fact that He simply just doesn’t rate him as a footballer ..!? Halaa kooneto pareh kon pesar too training o be ghole khodet “work your socks off” IT WONT really CHANGE A FUKIN THING..!? He certainly ain’t going to change his coaching philosophy for your sake ..! Especially when he was hired by BHA mgmt/owner for playing this specific style of play..! So your going to Always be on the outside looking in his team irrelevant of how hard you train..!
          Departure last summer & prior to that made little Financial sen$e but anymore it looks more likely to co$t him to stay put past this winter & definitely this summer for sure ..!

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
            What I don't understand why he doesn't give Jahanbakhsh a decent chance against the weaker teams in the prem to lift his confidence. He would boss this game against Fulham and would definitely have scored in the Newcastle game earlier in the season.
            I honestly think he is either a dumb ass or have something personally against him. I would say he is freaking racist but I know he was the coach for Ghoddos in Sweden and gave him playing time.. He is doing the opposite to AJ and AJ is a lever higher than Ghoddos and prior to this disastrouse club picking he was in amazing form and top player in Eredesive league for back to back years. He is purposely ruining AJ career and AJ is too naïve to understand the situation and trying to be loyal and team player...
            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Its actually pretty simple
              Brighton was a step back from Alkmaar for JB
              AZ is a and always was a dominant team in Eredivisie
              Brighton is and always was a weak PL/Championship level team

I still believe the Leicester rumours were BS because there is no way a sane person would prefer Brighton over Leicester

Look at how Weghorst is doing right now at Wolfsburg - a team which has had always high ambitions in Bundesliga, was a Bundesliga winner once etc.
              So even Wolfsburg for example would have been a better choice than Brighton because Wolfsburg is simply a better team

How do you move from a Euro League/CL regular team to a team that is constantly fighting relegation?
              As some of you stated above, the simple answer is money, but a young promising player such as JB who has fought so hard to be in this place right now should have been consulted/managed a little better than that...1 good season at a decent Bundesliga team would have paved they way for him to move to a much higher calibre club like Bayern, Dortmund, Everton, Chelsea etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                I honestly think he is either a dumb ass or have something personally against him. I would say he is freaking racist but I know he was the coach for Ghoddos in Sweden and gave him playing time.. He is doing the opposite to AJ and AJ is a lever higher than Ghoddos and prior to this disastrouse club picking he was in amazing form and top player in Eredesive league for back to back years. He is purposely ruining AJ career and AJ is too naïve to understand the situation and trying to be loyal and team player...
                Dayi jan napeleon was right!!! amAn az daste een englisA...

Comment

Is Pottcrack not sacked yet? Lol I ignore this thread cause it's painful. I'll be more active when Pottnut is fired.

Comment

Match day tomorrow against Sheffield (the bottom of the table). BHA barely treading water above relegation...this may be a (temporary) lifeline for Potter's career at BHA.

Comment

today against shefield hope alireza will play they are playing the bottom team

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        today against shefield hope alireza will play they are playing the bottom team
                        Today Potter's personal dislike of Alireza will forever be established and sealed if he does not start him.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh back to the bench.

Comment

Does anybody know why Maty Ryan has been dropped from the squad? Rumors seem to suggest Potter doesn't want him anymore. WTH.

Comment

Let’s hope Sheffield wins today, will increase the chances of Potter getting the sack.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                                Does anybody know why Maty Ryan has been dropped from the squad? Rumors seem to suggest Potter doesn't want him anymore. WTH.
                                Because he's not a good Goalie.

Comment

Working...
                                X