X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      their training facilities look so low quality [emoji23][emoji23]. you can fork out 20m+ on a player but not 100,000 on needed renovations

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        “You talk about strikers, I’d rather talk about improving Neal Maupay and how he can get from ten goals to 20 goals.

“How does Aaron Connolly get from three goals to five goals or ten goals or 15 goals?

“Or Leo Trossard to add more goals, or Alireza (Jahanbakhsh) to get more goals.

“It sounds like an easy solution that there’s just a magic centre-forward out there who is going to fix all our problems. The reality of it is it’s not like that.

“We have to always work with the players.”

That makes it clear there's certainly no sign of an imminent departure and Potter hasn't completely ruled ARJ out of his plans so positive all-round.

Taking Iranian bias out of it, Potter actually did a fine job last season and it's interesting to see how he develops the team this season as he's clearly a young innovative manager.
        from the few matches that i watched last season it seemed to me that lack of sufficient scoring (especially from the run of play, rather than set-pieces) was down to Pothead's rather foolish tactical insistence to forming constant squares and tiki taka Passing the ball the way all the way to inside the 6 yard box and not giving the green light to his attackers to unleash an occasional shot from outside of box or sending sending some blind crosses into crowded box and see if it bounced favorably..!!
        he needs to realize that with such a club budget he is very unlikely to gather up a superior playing squad to run such an offense to an efficient enough rate..!

Alireza is exactly the type of attacker he needs in his frontline mix in order to give more bite to his team's offense..!! he is an instinctive attacker who isnt shy to unleash a shot or cross from outside the box from the smallest of openings ....!! i think these seemingly rushed out attacking instincts is what Pothead doesnt like in ARJ's game and on the few occasions that he plays him, he instead expects him to do what doesnt come natural to ali, which is wanting him to keep forming stupid squares around the box and pass the ball around until they get dispossessed and hit back on counter..!!? lol

if he wants to get more production outa his frontline, especially from ARJ, then he must loosen the rather tight tactical leash he's got on his players and allow them more tactical flexibility to express themselves better in the final 3rd of the pitch..!! doubt he would, though...!!

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
          their training facilities look so low quality [emoji23][emoji23]. you can fork out 20m+ on a player but not 100,000 on needed renovations
          I thought it is rated as one of the best in England. What do you see wrong with it?

Comment

Solly March looks like he could be on the way to West Ham.

https://www.90min.com/posts/west-ham...er-solly-march

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

Yes please ..!
              Talk about an overrated English player ...!! There is nearly No end product with this guys wing play ..! Just a whole lotta running & hufNpuffin with nothing of valuable impact to show for it..!

His departure will certainly open more playing opportunity for ARJ @ BHA..! Although I’d still prefer him leaving the club.

Comment

Looking through twitter there is quite a few Brighton fans who want Alireza to be given a go up front , what do you guys think?

Comment

if he plays up front with maupay he is perfect for that role. Many of his best games for AZ he was essentially a Right sided forward more than anything else, with license to cut it. He mainly combined with weghorst who is a true forward, alireza was like his second striker.

Of course I doubt he even makes the bench.

Comment

I doubt it. Brighton did not sign a left wing back this off-season, and Potter doesn't seem keen to play Bernardo.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      I doubt it. Brighton did not sign a left wing back this off-season, and Potter doesn't seem keen to play Bernardo.
                      They are being linked with Jordan Lukaku and supposedly they may sell Bernardo to Everton.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...-2967355%3famp

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        if he plays up front with maupay he is perfect for that role. Many of his best games for AZ he was essentially a Right sided forward more than anything else, with license to cut it. He mainly combined with weghorst who is a true forward, alireza was like his second striker.

Of course I doubt he even makes the bench.
                        ARJs first EPL goal was from an unselfish assist from Maupay

Comment

They are being linked with Jordan Lukaku and supposedly they may sell Bernardo to Everton.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...-2967355%3famp
                          bernardo was 10x better than dan burn. so overrated

Comment

Saw a vision Ali JB started vs Chelsea and assisted twice to Maupay

Comment

ARJ and Maupay are a perfect match if potter decides to get rid of his vendetta against Ali then they will do wonders together.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They are also discussing him as a 2nd striker on their forum, he still has a lot of supporters:
                                https://www.northstandchat.com/showt...ksh-as-Striker

Comment

Working...
                                X