This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    What does Lampty have to do with ARJ? And if Potter had any brain cells left over, he'd realize ARJ actually created scoring chances for his team unlike the rest of that garbage and gives him another deserved start.
    Lampty playing changes the formation from what it was last week. He plays on the wing, in a more attacking position than what Veltman was playing against LCFC on Sunday. That means the forward players will be in a more narrow position. Typically when Potter uses this formation he picks Lallana or Tossard to play near the strikers, leaving Alireza as the odd man out.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Lampty playing changes the formation from what it was last week. He plays on the wing, in a more attacking position than what Veltman was playing against LCFC on Sunday. That means the forward players will be in a more narrow position. Typically when Potter uses this formation he picks Lallana or Tossard to play near the strikers, leaving Alireza as the odd man out.
      Will Wellbeck and Maupay ever be benched?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Will Wellbeck and Maupay ever be benched?
        One in a while they do, but unfortunately their replacements are typically either Connolly or Trossard. Although I do think Alireza is the best replacement for Maupay.

Comment

Call me a conspiracy theorist or an optimist but part of me reckons ARJ is scoring bangers and generally raping the likes of Dan Burn relentlessly in training but all credit is being given to his lookalike Maupay.

Comment

^lol true
            I had a hard time telling em apart on the pitch even before they decided to jump on the 2fer deal @ the local barbershop..!

Btw

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...a-jahanbakhsh/

If true That sounds promising & somewhat surprising coming from his biggest critic so far ..!

Comment

Btw
              I like to see BHA line up a more direct & traditional British two winger formation & like to see both trossard & Ali occupy the wings ..!
              Just to throw off their opponents a bit, especially vs weaker Fulham side ..!
              These two are are their most impactful, direct offensive threats & a more Direct attacking approach w/o excessive pot_pot lateral passing in attacking half is what’s really missing in this side.

Comment

GP on JB’s first start: “I told him he did well in a tough situation”

https://www.sussexlive.co.uk/sport/f...mpression=true

I also liked how he acknowledged/specified the team started to look worse as the game went on which made it tough for him.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  Call me a conspiracy theorist or an optimist but part of me reckons ARJ is scoring bangers and generally raping the likes of Dan Burn relentlessly in training but all credit is being given to his lookalike Maupay.
                  I think Maupay wears red/orange shoes and Ali wears white ones. That's how I told them apart last match.

Comment

ARJ started the season with the orange ones so he's probably realised he needs to start differentiating himself. Incoming ARJ ponytail.

Comment

Any indication wether he starts tonight? According to Live Score, he wont but I guess that's only their prediction.

Comment

On the bench tonight.

Comment

Under the bench

Comment

come on guys, 3-4 more brighton Ls and pott e terr will be destined for the sack!

Comment

I have 37th minute in the Lallana injury lottery but with him and Lamptey back, I suspect a good win against a fast-improving Fulham side.

Comment

Wasn't expecting both Connolly and Maupay to be on the bench.

Sanchez over Ryan is a good call. Ryan is struggling.

Comment

Working...
                                X