This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    I saw a tweet earlier about this but it was from some wannabe reporter with 120 followers so thank you for the source.

Does anyone know what source TMW is?
    tuttomercato I think (italian).

IMO it would be ideal situation. Haaland is guaranteed to leave in next 1-2 years. Sardar would still get plenty of mins as they have a lot of competitions, could give them two CF option that they dont have right now. When haaland leaves he becomes the only main guy, plus by then he is adapted and in prime.

Comment

Dortmund would be pretty awesome but how much match time would he be guaranteed with Haaland? What kind of formation do they use? Could Azmoun be paired with Haaland or would he mostly be rotated in?

Comment

I cannot at all find the original source.

Edit - Found it

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/calc...loneri-1479543

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          Dortmund would be pretty awesome but how much match time would he be guaranteed with Haaland? What kind of formation do they use? Could Azmoun be paired with Haaland or would he mostly be rotated in?
          well favre never played two CF but hes gone. Since alcacer left they never had another senior CF to pair with him.

A forward of azmoun caliber could definitely be paired with haaland in some games, provide cover in other situations, rotate, etc. They play 50 games a year so mins probably wont be a huge issue.

ofc just a rumor. but this is fun part of having players in great form.

Comment

Also if article is originating in italy, there could be some reasons for that.

Firstly italian press has lot of interest in sardar from lazio,napoli,milan sagas.

Secondly, I am under impression he is still represented by ramadani (although transfermarkt sometimes erroneously drops players from agent lists). He is mainly tied to italian market so could be the source of such info.

Comment

https://www.transfermarkt.de/sardar-...1050240/page/1

transfermarkt formalizes the rumor

Comment

Italian sources only reported fake rumors or transfer that didn't go for our players through in their websites

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Italian sources only reported fake rumors or transfer that didn't go for our players through in their websites
                  not sure. rumors about Lazio and Napoli for sardar were true. Just because the transfer didnt happen does not equal fake rumor.

Even Napoli Sporting director confirmed azmoun' name on the shortlist and said he appreciated his profile a lot. We all know lazio move was close and called off by berdyev.

Similar deal with legitimate interest sampdoria had in hosseini.

The issue is many people think rumor=transfer. A team can hold very legitimate interest and even initiate negotiations. There is still many things that need to fall in place between that and an actual transfer taking place.

Comment

Napoli and lazio were (preliminary) interests that didn't go through. But all the names they threw (sevilla, westham, atletico, Leicester..) were BS.
                    Like beiro to torino and Hosseini to sampdoria

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Napoli and lazio were (preliminary) interests that didn't go through. But all the names they threw (sevilla, westham, atletico, Leicester..) were BS.
                      Like beiro to torino and Hosseini to sampdoria
                      again, just because we dont hear more about those names doesnt mean they dont have interest either. It could just be that those interest were even more preliminary than napoli,lazio (although I think leicester one holds some validity).

Hosseini to sampdoria was confirmed by many local genoese/samp news and still think the interest there is real too.

Like I say, there is long way between interest and transfer. The rumors just show that azmoun current production level and work is strong. He is on the shortlists of many strong teams (napoli,dortmund, wolves,etc) who are considering re-enforcing CF positions and is one of probably a handful of names with his experience, production level, and semi-reasonable chance of transferring either in jan or summer. I think eventually one team will pull the trigger and pursue him as top option.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Also if article is originating in italy, there could be some reasons for that.
                        Firstly italian press has lot of interest in sardar from lazio,napoli,milan sagas.
                        Secondly, I am under impression he is still represented by ramadani (although transfermarkt sometimes erroneously drops players from agent lists). He is mainly tied to italian market so could be the source of such info.

Did that relationship finish, I seem to remember Ramadani being under investigation for something last year.

Comment

Speaking of Napoli, I still don't get the Osmihen transfer. One decent season in France and they transfer him for €70 million! That was about money laundering wasn't it?

Is he even playing well? His stats say 6 appearances and 2 goals, which isn't bad, but you'd think he'd have more appearances.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Speaking of Napoli, I still don't get the Osmihen transfer. One decent season in France and they transfer him for €70 million! That was about money laundering wasn't it?

Is he even playing well? His stats say 6 appearances and 2 goals, which isn't bad, but you'd think he'd have more appearances.
                            i dont think you've seen him play in real life before. he's definitely a great talent. he's tall, is extremely fast, good ball control, and has a lethal shot. napoli may have overpayed a little bit, but he's still a great player

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                              i dont think you've seen him play in real life before. he's definitely a great talent. he's tall, is extremely fast, good ball control, and has a lethal shot. napoli may have overpayed a little bit, but he's still a great player
                              a little bit is an understatement

Comment

Our sporting director stated we are not going to be buying any players in January. Moukoko and Tigges will remain the backups to Haaland.

btw, Kicker is the best unofficial source for Dortmund transfers

Comment

Working...
                                X