This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Agha, chera khali mibandi??? He has not stagnated at all, in his 1st season with Zenit he won the league. In his 2nd season he scored his 1st hat trick at club level, became the golden boot winner, won the league again, and a cup. In his 3rd he is on possibly on the verge of another golden boot and already scored a hattrick. When has he had those achievements prior to joining Zenit? Kodoom stagnated, kodoom complacent?

And I am not including his EL/CL performances...
    I meant to say "is starting to stagnate". I think he's improved for the time being, but idk how much service he could provide Zenit and vice versa.

It's time to move on IMO

Comment

Zenit are just on par with a mid table team in a top league. The difference between RPL and a top league isn't small. Azmoun needs a new challenge!

Comment

Azmoun on the bench.

Comment

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...738341378?s=09

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Dzuba scores 1:0

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

2-0 Dzuba with a penalty.

Comment

Sardar coming in.

Comment

Azmoun getting ready to come on.

Comment

He is on now, live link: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/69832/Ze...mo_Moscow.html

Comment

solid shot from range by sardar, forces save from gk

Comment

Goal! Azmoun, header.

Comment

GOAL AZMOUN!

Comment

great goal.

Hard work in press pays off. Robs their mid of ball, releases sutormin on the wing, he penetrates nicely and azmoun continues his run and is sharp in the box, follows flight of deflected ball and heads home.

Comment

My phone died at the wrong time . Double figures in the league already ?

Comment

pissed his goals against brugge and dortmund were called back for tight offsides calls. Despite still not being fully fit (hence why benched tonight) his instincts in the box are still alive and well and those two goals would have put an awesome cap on his best first half of season ever despite zenits shit form.

Comment

Working...
                                X