X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Am I right in thinking Fali Ramadani is or was Azmoun’s agent. Just looking on transfermarkt he no longer has an agent listed and he is not under the LIAN sports group agency either.
      hum..??
      maybe he was only chosen as his temporary agent when the negotiations with Napoli was on..? you know $ome $hady dealings was going to go into those negotiation and they needed an expert on such dealing$ who wouldnt mind getting a bit of dirt on himself either..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        hum..??
        maybe he was only chosen as his temporary agent when the negotiations with Napoli was on..? you know $ome $hady dealings was going to go into those negotiation and they needed an expert on such dealing$ who wouldnt mind getting a bit of dirt on himself either..??
        Its possible. Ramadani expertise/connections while in all leagues seem to be concentrated in italy currently.

The closest teams to sardar in the summer were napoli (Ramadani met with De Laurentiis in naples, offered him sardar who also made it to sporting director guintuli's top 3 CF choices, they informed him at that point there first choice was osimhen - so far they have 2 goal return on 60mil fee, nice) and also some interest from AC milan depending on ragnick moving there which never happened, scuppering the whole thing. Maybe azmoun is more keen on BuLi or PL move anyways, he mentioned as such before. Then again he also seemed fairly keen on napoli possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          First point I agree. I like to see him do more of what he did to boateng vs Bayern, what he did vs Japan (that was an excellent example of how he needs to be decisive with his dribbling). He has the talent to do it, but sometimes takes too long to start the action.

With regards to heading, its obvious whenever he is served semi decently he scores headers. The problem is the deliveries zenit give are by and large tokhmi. Also their main tactic from crosses is dzyuba knockdowns to azmoun, which have been super effective, so azmouns role is a bit different than previous.
          those successful fake-outs/dribbles of his worked out mostly because of the Pace of those plays and he had bit of momentum on his runs against them.... to me that's not really Dribbling Skill so to say...!!? ftb, he is simply inadequate at beating his immediate markers off of a dribble when they decide to just Contain him .... which is the case for many Strikers in most of the game situations..!!
          like i said before, he certainly needs to work on some step-overs etc....and learn to keep the ball closer to his feet during his dribble or body fake attempts...!!

in regards to his offensive heading, sure decent crosses and high-balls served into the box are a bit of rarity at zenit but on the few that do come he keeps looking for scraps rather than trying to get on the end of them..!! this is specially frustrating to watch during CKs and Deadball situations where some goozoo CB gets more cracks at them than a Forward known for his high jumps and heading abilities..!! and i highly doubt Semak has told him to avoid first contact and leave attacking such balls to Dzuba or CBs..?? he needs to take charge of dispatching such balls goalbound with the similar valor and vigor he does on the defensive end frequently..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            hum..??
            That is true , I know that he had some investigations into him too. I wonder if Sardar will use his connections with Dzyuba to get Jorge Mendes to be his agent.

Comment

Match in 1 hour

Comment

I pray and hope this is the last time we watch RPL!
                Final match of 2020. After this cue january transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  I pray and hope this is the last time we watch RPL!
                  Final match of 2020. After this cue january transfer.
                  Ditto...!
                  a repeat of his last RPL start will help tremendously on that front
                  he needs to be topping the scoring chart heading into winter break ... that would be a big help in marking off his services to bigger EU league teams..!

Comment

strong line up
                    i like these pickins from semak

Comment

I also feel like he has taken all he could from the RPL. He has developed into a strong, physical player. At this point he needs a new challenge to add new skills, hoping this will be his final match in this league and we see him somewhere better next year
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

well served top of the box
                        but wiffs the shot and fall on his ass..

Comment

GOAL AZMOUN!!!

Comment

Goal. Azmoun. shot from top of box.

Comment

another nice pass
                              this time buries it in

Comment

That’s 11 already damn

Comment

Working...
                                X