This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Playing champions league against top teams will help their career more than playing a friendly against Bosnia B team. If they career and career improve, it will improve their ability to help us qualify for WC
    Taremi is a benchwarmer at FC Porto, and Azmoun is not going to make the second round of the Champions League, his club will be eliminated. They are our best players and they can help their country to qualify for the world cup. Friendly games are very important to build a TM that can beat Iraq and Bahran so that we can qualify for the world cup. Also, TM will be playing Bosnia's main team with Dzeko and Pjanic ao so there is no need to disort facts in order to promote your argument.

Azmoun and Taremi are very experienced players, our most experienced even. Their abilities do not depend on champions league games where again Taremi is unjustly a benchwarmer and Azmoun will not make it to the second round with his team, you make it sound as if they are 18-19 year old inexperienced players lol. So you have to put your champions league dreams on hold as our TM is more important than anything (as far as football is concerned).

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
      Taremi is a benchwarmer at FC Porto, and Azmoun is not going to make the second round of the Champions League, his club will be eliminated. They are our best players and they can help their country to qualify for the world cup. Friendly games are very important to build a TM that can beat Iraq and Bahran so that we can qualify for the world cup. Also, TM will be playing Bosnia's main team with Dzeko and Pjanic ao so there is no need to disort facts in order to promote your argument.
      Azmoun and Taremi are very experienced players, our most experienced even. Their abilities do not depend on champions league games where again Taremi is unjustly a benchwarmer and Azmoun will not make it to the second round with his team, you make it sound as if they are 18-19 year old inexperienced players lol. So you have to put your champions league dreams on hold as our TM is more important than anything (as far as football is concerned).
      Everybody knows Azmoun and Taremi value in TM. They played tons of games with the NT so I don't see why is this critical they play ONE friendly months before our important wcq games.
      Our main focus should be on developing real alternatives to them if they are injuried, suspended or tired.
      We have tons of strikers in Europe but so far no other came close to them with TM. Ansarifard didn't do much, Rezaei wasn't played often and didn't do much in the rare occasions, etc.

It remains to be seen if bosnia will play their main team and even so, pjanic and dzeko don't play in the same zone than Azmoun/taremi. Except shaking their hand before the game I don't see how it will change something to their career or experience.

Taremi and Azmoun are experienced for TM standard but their high level experience can also be improved. Number of big games (top4 league level), they played :
      Taremi : 3 WC in last WC + trash minutes against City
      Azmoun : 3WC in last WC + 6 champions league game (atletico, bayern, MU, Leipzig x2)

Even if you add some the top portuguese clubs and other europa league/CL games they played that's not that much.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Everybody knows Azmoun and Taremi value in TM. They played tons of games with the NT so I don't see why is this critical they play ONE friendly months before our important wcq games.
        Our main focus should be on developing real alternatives to them if they are injuried, suspended or tired.
        We have tons of strikers in Europe but so far no other came close to them with TM. Ansarifard didn't do much, Rezaei wasn't played often and didn't do much in the rare occasions, etc.
        It remains to be seen if bosnia will play their main team and even so, pjanic and dzeko don't play in the same zone than Azmoun/taremi. Except shaking their hand before the game I don't see how it will change something to their career or experience.
        Taremi and Azmoun are experienced for TM standard but their high level experience can also be improved. Number of big games (top4 league level), they played :
        Taremi : 3 WC in last WC + trash minutes against City
        Azmoun : 3WC in last WC + 6 champions league game (atletico, bayern, MU, Leipzig x2)
        Even if you add some the top portuguese clubs and other europa league/CL games they played that's not that much.
        Because TM does not play many friendlies and this is a new team with a new coach where the team needs to build chemistry together and get in sync. That 's not going to magically happen without any practice, training camps and friendlies! Seeing that Azmoun and Taremi are our two best players it is vital that they are in the training camp and play the rare occasion where IFF has managed to arrange a friendly with a solid European team.

I know you are saying these things because you want Iranian players to shine in the champions league. But your argument of "Azmoun and Taremi staying with their clubs is ultimately good for TM" is nonsense.

Comment

I can’t find any news on whether Sardar will take some part in t Zenit game today. It is a big one for them against Krasnodar. I know he hasn’t been included for the national team squad.

Comment

Not in the squad

Comment

Lazio supposedly got caught faking their positive covid results. Could lead to a CL ban/point deduction

Comment

International break looks like it has come at the right time for Sardar, gives him extra time to get himself prepared and fit for the games after and the rest of the group games in the Champs League.

Comment

1-1 71'.

Comment

2-1 after an Artem goal.

Comment

Hope to have Sardar back soon.

Comment

semak said he is hopeful everybody (driussi, malcom, azmoun) will be back for next game. Id assume sardar is closest since hes been training individually, is not suffering from any injury.

Zenit showed a lot of spirit today in the thick of dzyuba scandal. They played with emotion I wish they would show in CL as they go into 3 do or die games

Comment

^are we certain yet of his case being indeed Tonsillitis not Covid ..? training alone..?? i suppose tonsillitis can be highly infectious too so thats why..?

What Dzuba scandal..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            ^are we certain yet of his case being indeed Tonsillitis not Covid ..? training alone..?? i suppose tonsillitis can be highly infectious too so thats why..?
                            What Dzuba scandal..?
                            he posted video of himself on the bike today. I still doubt its covid but tbh nobody is sure wtf happened. another mystery around sardar lol.

Some video I guess leaked of dzyuba jerking off/pretending to. He was promptly dropped from russian NT (coach said he wants his situation to normalize) and zenit+oppo fans, media all started abusing him big time. Even in stadium ultras put up anti dzyuba banners. Then he missed pk early on but ended up scoring crucial winner in big game vs krasnodar.

Comment

https://www.sports.ru/football/10908...3-noyabry.html

will return to training with malcom and driussi on the 12 or 13th. (This thursday at the latest). Huge boost for zenit if all 3 are fit and ready to go once international break is done.

Comment

Time for Sardar to reclaim the top spot

Comment

Working...
                                X