X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Liga rules ..!
    EPL my next preferred league ..!
    Or only a more Elite team in other top 5leagues.

Comment

I think it will be great if Sevilla pursues this and he goes there. It could be a win-win. Crossing my fingers.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Imagine sardar and mehdi both playing in bayern . Mehdi replacing Coman and sardar replacing lewandowski I would do 3 procedures of vazektomi to see that

Comment

Comment

ha ha scruffy asss punk.... looks like he'd fin right in at Sevilla ..!!

been wanting to vacation Spain for a long while now... his move there will certainly expedite my plans for it..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              ha ha scruffy asss punk.... looks like he'd fin right in at Sevilla ..!!

been wanting to vacation Spain for a long while now... his move there will certainly expedite my plans for it..!!
              take me in your luggage please

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                take me in your luggage please
                been flying these cheap asss econo airlines long enough i got the mad scandalous skills by now to carry you onboard even as a personal item..!!

Comment

Sevilla would be quite nice. They sure know how to win competitions and are CL regulars, at least in the group stage.
                  Still my preferred option is the premier league because of its visibility and the amount of service he will get as the football is mostly played in air.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                    Sevilla would be quite nice. They sure know how to win competitions and are CL regulars, at least in the group stage.
                    Still my preferred option is the premier league because of its visibility and the amount of service he will get as the football is mostly played in air.
                    He's too naz nazi for EPL, no?
                    Tough on the field, but super sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      He's too naz nazi for EPL, no?
                      Tough on the field, but super sensitive.
                      Mentally yes, he needs to man up to last in England.
                      But he could be a hit there.

Comment

Look where Sardar got.

One year and half ago he used to be the undisputed best Iranian player. It's not the case anymore. Taremi has been outshining Sardar by far. Mehdi's thread here has more than twice as much pages than Sardar's.

Sardar shouldn't envy Mehdi but he should take an example on Mehdi's professionalism, ambition and desire to succeed.

A player with his qualitiy should do better. I hope he'll take the right decision this summer.

Comment

Sardar is still the best iranian player. 51 games and 33 goals for team melli at the age of 24! 37 goals in 55 matches for zenit! scoring against top quality teams in champions league. what do you expect him to do when his team doesn't have any games coming.

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
                          Look where Sardar got.

One year and half ago he used to be the undisputed best Iranian player. It's not the case anymore. Taremi has been outshining Sardar by far. Mehdi's thread here has more than twice as much pages than Sardar's.

Sardar shouldn't envy Mehdi but he should take an example on Mehdi's professionalism, ambition and desire to succeed.

A player with his qualitiy should do better. I hope he'll take the right decision this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            Sardar is still the best iranian player. 51 games and 33 goals for team melli at the age of 24! 37 goals in 55 matches for zenit! scoring against top quality teams in champions league. what do you expect him to do when his team doesn't have any games coming.
                            i agree ..!
                            however its high time he finally left his comfort zone in Russia and challenged himself in better EU leagues..!
                            however the Motive$ for departure has been lacking and im glad being in his last year of zenit contract and now Mehdi's success at Porto will certainly serve as the extra push needed to not fall instead for a likely much more lucrative contract extension with Zenit..!!
                            he must make his move outa russia this Summer or his career goes into rot..!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              He is 26, not 24.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                He is 26, not 24.
                                When he scored those goals for TM he was 24 (thats what i remember) . Corona has ruined his TM records too. I'm sure he can beat ali daei's record in 8 years time.

Comment

Working...
                                X