Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol so many players have gotten Covid. And not sure when sardar was out partying. Only thing we saw was he invited iraqi kid to his house for dinner once. Even fucking Ronaldo got covid.

Azmoun I don’t even think has covid. Anyways semak said he is training but not with team yet so not ready to play. Lazio are also missing half their team with covid. It’s dissapointing for us but it’s not a reason to berate him. Driussi and malcom are also out.

Comment

When does the winter break start in Russia. Also bad cases of tonsillitis suck, I regularly get it and sometimes it can take a while to feel myself again. Good news Is that he is training and close to playing again.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Lol so many players have gotten Covid. And not sure when sardar was out partying. Only thing we saw was he invited iraqi kid to his house for dinner once. Even fucking Ronaldo got covid.

Azmoun I don’t even think has covid. Anyways semak said he is training but not with team yet so not ready to play. Lazio are also missing half their team with covid. It’s dissapointing for us but it’s not a reason to berate him. Driussi and malcom are also out.
        Ronaldo has played (and won) so many big games that he could miss games here and there.
        Azmoun has only just 4-6 big games by season. Not only he baldy need these games to improve himself but also show himself to join a bigger club/league.
        This year he only has 4 big games this season (lazio - dortmund). If he didn't get covid, it means he could still get it before the return games..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Ronaldo has played (and won) so many big games that he could miss games here and there.
          Azmoun has only just 4-6 big games by season. Not only he baldy need these games to improve himself but also show himself to join a bigger club/league.
          This year he only has 4 big games this season (lazio - dortmund). If he didn't get covid, it means he could still get it before the return games..
          ronaldo is not the only example. Reality is its a bizarre season and a ton of players are catching covid, thru no fault of their own. Many are getting injured, thru no fault of their own. Sardar has done what he needs to get a move. If he can score a couple CL goals and maybe clinch them EL spot and continue his scoring exports in league, coupled with his CV of past 2 years its more than enough.

More than anything I hope this season is cementing to him why its time to leave zenit. I think he is ready to leave, but has a sort of outlook that if a good offer comes he will take it and if he not he is happy where he is. To get zenit to really sell I think he needs to apply a little more pressure and maybe request transfer in january or summer.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            So you are a glass half full kind of a guy...

Comment

Just our luck, basically missing the two best games where he could have shined.

Comment

2020 is the year when China became my most hated country.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                  2020 is the year when China became my most hated country.
                  psssttt... it's literally just the flu! Sweden did nothing. They just renamed influenza to Covid and forced shut-downs. WHO is not even counting influenza deaths anymore. If that doesn't give you a raging clue, i don't know what will
                  https://apps.who.int/flumart/Default?ReportNo=6

Comment

As expected, Sardar is not part of the squad for their match vs Lazio.

Comment

up 1-0 at half. Playing quite well bizarrely. No azmoun, malcom, driussi or wendel.

Lazio without key players too. So far Zhirkov, Erokhin, Dzyuba combo is working well for zenit and they are actualyl dominating possession for most of the half.

A win and they are right back in contention

Comment

come on Zenit...!!
                        pull off a win and there right back into European contention..!!

Comment

Azmouns best time to show the world what he is made of and he decided to get sick....what is wrong with iranian players??? smh

Comment

damn this game woulda been perfect for Sardar

Lazio are playing right into the hand of the usual Zenit's high press and attacking game..!!

that breakaway just now for Eurkin , sardar woulda burried that chance in the back of the net, no fking doubt..!!

lets hope zenit dont choke now and see these 3 points through.... that is so damn vital

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                              Azmouns best time to show the world what he is made of
                              Saddest part about it all...

Comment

1-1, Zenit riid..

Comment

Working...
                                X