This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by serghe View Post
    The NT has played Roma (2005?), QPR (2005), and Galician NT (2008). Those were fun to watch.

We were supposed to play Basque NT in 2008 and some more English Clubs other than QPR in 2005. Those matches got cancelled.

It has happened before.
    We even played SPAL in Serie B during CQ Era, I think it was like, 2016ish?

Comment

https://soccernews.ru/news/trener-ze...-azmuna-288600
      their fitness coach basically said he is working hard to come back quickly. Doesnt seem too major but probably wont see him in any friendlies for a couple weeks.

I think he will be back for start of season though.

He was looking very strong in the preseason games.

Comment

Zenit’s first game back is a cup game at home to Arsenal Tula on the 20th. Wouldn’t be surprised if he is rested for that.

League game is 27th Feb at home to Rostov.

Comment

Anyone know anything about this?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Iran's been involved with UAEU for a while but not as an official member but they are set to join probably in the next two weeks. Interesting to here that though regarding the football perspective, hopefully it'll help the growth of players.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

hum...!? 🤔

That’s an interesting news tidbit..!
                What’s the football implications I wonder ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  hum...!? 🤔

That’s an interesting news tidbit..!
                  What’s the football implications I wonder ..!?
                  its hard to say if it makes that much of a difference. Maybe milad would have got an offer from cska/spartak if he could have come as a non-foreign player back when he left Akhmat.

In general it doesnt really seem like russian clubs are scouting our players. There was one connection with berdyev who also had his staff scout our youth teams extensively (ended up with ezatolahi and shekari who didnt work out).

In general our players dont really fit russian football. While the level of football is decent compared to other potential entry leagues, I just dont think the culture fits our players. Also in terms of a gateway league it isnt as attractive for young players as say portugal.

Unless you perform like sardar its hard to get real looks from big leagues.

Sardar and milad were kind of anomalies in terms of russian success for our players.

Only potential players I could see there with this rule change is mehrdad mohammadi (who had a couple russian offers before going to qatar) and shahab zahedi.

As for sardar I suppose its helpful for zenit that he would not count as a foreigner but given what all of their local media thinks + all indications from sardar himself he is gonna be gone in the summer.

Comment

Zenit play tomorrow in the cup. Any updates on Azmoun?

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                      Zenit play tomorrow in the cup. Any updates on Azmoun?
                      How are the injured player’s recoveries going?

We have no news on this, neither positive or negative. We’ve told you everything already. Everything is going according to the medical staff’s plan for these players.

https://en.fc-zenit.ru/news/2021-02-...m-stadione.htm

Comment

https://www.dp.ru/a/2021/02/19/Sobralis?hash=764896

"And if someone managed to believe that in honor of Iran's accession to the EAEU, Serdar Azmun will quickly cease to be considered a legionnaire and he will never be sold to the English Premier League, then in vain. At the moment, only a trade agreement has been signed on Iran and the EAEU - many years may pass before the Persians become members of the organization, and by that time Zenit, it is possible, has already lost interest in Serdar, and Serdar in Zenit."

just confirmation that the trade agreement passed will have no impact on sardar's foreigner status in russia.

With regards to injury from previous statements it seems like he shouldnt be more than 2 weeks from returning now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            who else thinks his jokes were out of line and laughing it out all the time? I personally wouldn't like to converse with someone with such a childish behaviour for too long

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                              who else thinks his jokes were out of line and laughing it out all the time? I personally wouldn't like to converse with someone with such a childish behaviour for too long
                              In sahne be nazare man kheili bad nabood. Be har haal be soalhaa javaab midad harchand ba ye kam tanz.

Chizi ke be nazare man bimaze ast vaghti ba Dzuyba shookhi mikonan. On vaghean loos-baazi va bi-dam o bokhaar ast.

Goore pedare dadaash Dzuyba, ke behesh chasbidi.

In fasl raa tamoom kon dige hargez bar-nagard Roosie va baa Zlatan shookhi kon dar Milan.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                In sahne be nazare man kheili bad nabood. Be har haal be soalhaa javaab midad harchand ba ye kam tanz.

Chizi ke be nazare man bimaze ast vaghti ba Dzuyba shookhi mikonan. On vaghean loos-baazi va bi-dam o bokhaar ast.

Goore pedare dadaash Dzuyba, ke behesh chasbidi.

In fasl raa tamoom kon dige hargez bar-nagard Roosie va baa Zlatan shookhi kon dar Milan.
                                now that you said that, a certain scene which took place in the locker room flashed through my mind

Comment

Working...
                                X