This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    The guy wait Iran to win the world cup or one of our legionnaires to win the CL to remerber he has iranian roots
    Well he owns the team for profit. Clearly he and those around him don't believe any Iranian player can make him money. Maybe seeing BHA fail ridiculously on ARJ has persuaded him to look elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Well he owns the team for profit. Clearly he and those around him don't believe any Iranian player can make him money. Maybe seeing BHA fail ridiculously on ARJ has persuaded him to look elsewhere.
      Bayat broke a transfer record with rezaei sell to brugge, while the players waste a lot of his years in IPL.
      The moshiri guy just have to invest in the right Iranian to make big profit. At least it won't ruin him anyways

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Jb failure perception has a lot of to with the high expectation created by his record transfer.
        If moshiri takes an Iranian as a complement player without creating unrealistic hype around him, even a failure won't cost him.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
          at least he tried to get daei to go to everton
          Dont know what kind of proposal he made but we badly miss some connection from our old legionnaires (daei karimi hashemian mahdavikia..) to help our football now.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            The guy wait Iran to win the world cup or one of our legionnaires to win the CL to remember he has iranian roots
            According to Berdyev, him and Moshiri spoke directly about buying Azmoun back when he played for Rubin Kazan the 2nd time around, but Berdyev advised Azmoun to not go to the EPL yet cause he "wasn't ready". Plus he tried to bring Ali Daei as assistant coach, so it's not like he hasn't tried, I guess he's just a bit more hesitant than someone like Bayat (who mind you, also went quite a few years before buying an Iranian player again). I guess he's scared considering someone like ARJ was considered one of the our best players but didn't fare that well in EPL.

Comment

Berydev also blocked a Leverkusen bid for Azmoun in his first Rubin stint...

Comment

Training camp continues in Austria

Comment

Honestly the guy looks like he is having the time of his life in every picture 😃

Comment

exactly what I thought when i saw this pic!

I wont be surprised if he extends his contract 4 more years, gets the C when Dzyuba is done and stays there rest of his career

Still hope for an Serie A / Premier League move this summer
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^^ I would be VERY suprised. Azmoun mage ghole? Is he naieve, doesn't he have ambitions?

Azmoun clearly stated he IS ambitious and he DOES want to move to a new challenge. In the meanwhile he is part of Zenit, he enjoys a lot of respect their & he is happy their FOR NOW. ; - )

So lets just wait, breathe and give the transferwindow which is still VERY, VERY long a chance to do what it gotta do ; start the transfer carrousel up
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

He did get a new agent this summer. He could just be acting professional until a move happens.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post

Azmoun clearly stated he IS ambitious and he DOES want to move to a new challenge
                          I wish I could believe him and be as optimistic as you but fact is for 5-6 years now he should have left Russia and every single summer he has had tons and tons of links to different clubs. He is a king in Russia and comfortable and happy…..until now, that has taken priority over his ambition as a footballer. I don’t judge him for it bc I think he’s playing at a pretty high level and for a big team as well so again, I do t think he’s a devil and I appreciate his game but he’s been all talk for now. He’s 26 and has proven as much as he could playing where he is and still no move to show his ambition.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                            ^^ I would be VERY suprised. Azmoun mage ghole? Is he naieve, doesn't he have ambitions?

Azmoun clearly stated he IS ambitious and he DOES want to move to a new challenge. In the meanwhile he is part of Zenit, he enjoys a lot of respect their & he is happy their FOR NOW. ; - )

So lets just wait, breathe and give the transferwindow which is still VERY, VERY long a chance to do what it gotta do ; start the transfer carrousel up
                            Hope your right. i just think he is hhappy where he is andall this can result in a big money offer from zenit to him aswell..
                            maybe life is good there outside football aswell who knows..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              I wish I could believe him and be as optimistic as you but fact is for 5-6 years now he should have left Russia and every single summer he has had tons and tons of links to different clubs. He is a king in Russia and comfortable and happy…..until now, that has taken priority over his ambition as a footballer. I don’t judge him for it bc I think he’s playing at a pretty high level and for a big team as well so again, I do t think he’s a devil and I appreciate his game but he’s been all talk for now. He’s 26 and has proven as much as he could playing where he is and still no move to show his ambition.
                              what happened to ramadani? who is his new agent

Comment

I really hope he is finally preparing for his big move, and will be in a much better league this year
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X