This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    ^ Yeah, they could pick Farsi (or Persian ) terms like: Koochooloo, chaalaak, Teezoo, Dadashee, Sarzan, Mooshak, Palevoon, Chabok and perhaps even Sardar My favorite one is Chettoree since it sounds more Spanish

Go Sardar!
    I like to play for just once in my life with a team full of Mamaloos.
    sigpic

Comment

Azmun is the best player in the RPL according to footballers, Dziuba - 2nd, Vlašić - 3rd, Larsson - 6th

Zenit forward Serdar Azmun was named the best player in the Russian championship according to the players themselves.

The Iranian scored 222 points according to the results of the vote held by Sport-Express.

The top three also includes Artem Dziuba (Zenit, 121 points) and Nikola Vlasic ( CSKA , 93).

Christian Noboa ( Sochi , 76) and Khvicha Kvaratskhelia (Rubin, 70) are in the top 5 .

In the top 10 were Jordan Larsson ( Spartak , 65), Grzegorz Krychowiak ( Lokomotiv , 62), Djordje Despotovic ( Rubin , 22), Vedran Chorluka (Lokomotiv, 21) and Yaroslav Rakitskiy (Zenit ", nineteen).

Recall that Azmun scored 19 goals in 24 RPL matches and lost the title of top scorer to Dziube, who has 20 goals in the season.

https://www.sports.ru/football/10973...ashich-3-.html

-He got the Russian equivalent of the players Player of the Year. By a wide margin as well.

Comment

Comment

That is the best award to get in the league , being recognised by your fellow professionals.

Comment

https://www.soccernews.nl/news/80633...ieuws-voor-psv

^So just to connect the dots, it seems Luuk De Jong will be departing Sevilla to go PSV in place of the departing Donyell Malen, thus leaving a vacancy for Azmoun in Sevilla.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

https://www.soccernews.nl/news/80633...ieuws-voor-psv

^So just to connect the dots, it seems Luuk De Jong will be departing Sevilla to go PSV in place of the departing Donyell Malen, thus leaving a vacancy for Azmoun in Sevilla.
              there is bigger chance of en nesyri leaving as well. He would get great mins there regardless, and Lopetegui is truly a fantastic coach.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                there is bigger chance of en nesyri leaving as well. He would get great mins there regardless, and Lopetegui is truly a fantastic coach.
                Yes, I am aware of En Nesyri's potential departure. He likely going to leave but I did not hear anything as of recently w/ West Ham rumors going cold, but I do not exclude him leaving the club as well. The Luuk De Jong rumors leaving for PSV came out today. I am confident he will get good minutes at Sevilla given their length of interest in Azmoun and there is no doubt Lopetegui is a great coach, given he broke Sevilla club record for most points this season.

Comment

https://m.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=388907&comment=1

The return of Luuk de Jong must be 'the biggest hit' of PSV's transfer summer, De Telegraaf writes on Tuesday evening. The people from Eindhoven plan to 'do everything in their power' to bring De Jong back later in the transfer window, if the opportunity presents itself. The striker of Seville may face competition in Spain from Serdar Azmoun, who is in the picture to come over from Zenit Saint Petersburg, and could therefore opt for a transfer.

This season, De Jong lost the competition with club top scorer Youssef En-Nesyri. The arrival of Azmoun would make the situation of the Orange International even more complicated. De Jong was used fourteen times as a basic player over the entire season, but that happened only four times since March. Moreover, De Jong was only on the field for ninety minutes in LaLiga. The thirty-year-old attacker has a contract with Sevilla until mid-2023. He came over from PSV in the summer of 2019 for a maximum amount of fifteen million euros. According to the Eindhovens Dagblad, De Jong is happy in Seville and only feels something for a return to the Philips Stadium if he had to leave his club.
                  https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws...erughalen.html

De Telegraaf and Voetbal International report this. PSV is currently 'closely' keeping an eye on De Jong's situation. Seville wants to release striker Sardar Azmoun at Zenit St. Petersburg, which could provide opportunities.

PSV wants to 'do everything in its power' in the transfer window at a later time to bring De Jong back to Eindhoven. The number two of the Eredivisie will look at the perspective of the former captain.

Currently, the prospect of playing minutes is not very great for De Jong at Sevilla. The Dutchman lost the competition to Youssef En-Nesyri last season, which meant that he had to sit on the bench more often than he would like. An arrival of Azmoun could make the prospects for De Jong even worse.

Comment

The best transfers for successful sevilla strikers are psv znd west ham?

Comment

Luuk de jong is 30+ y/o backup who failed in Germany and England lol. I think other good teams are interested in en nesyri too.

Anyways, Sevilla are about to receive EU52 mil, could rise to 65, for their French cb joules kounde (yes pronounced just like that) from real madrid as he will be their long term ramos replacement.

If they really want azmoun I doubt they need to be cheap over paying 17 mil vs 23 mil...

Comment

Musta been a real sexy ass defender to fetch those figure$$$..!?
                        Buyer is probably a ghazvini billionaire.!?

Ps
                        Regardless, Sevilla are probably still unlikely to pony up 20$+ for sardar ..!?? & Zenit unlikely to accept any less from anyone for him ..! Unless they structure a $18 mil plus performance based kickbacks or something like that !?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Luuk de jong is 30+ y/o backup who failed in Germany and England lol. I think other good teams are interested in en nesyri too.
                          Anyways, Sevilla are about to receive EU52 mil, could rise to 65, for their French cb joules kounde (yes pronounced just like that) as he will be their long term ramos replacement.
                          If they really want azmoun I doubt they need to be cheap over paying 17 mil vs 23 mil...
                          Exactly, no excuses. If a club is serious they will pay what Azmoun is worth, which is not alot at all considering his quality.

So far no club has shown serious interest in Azmoun and made no offer. We can't blame him for anything. Ofcourse Iranian fans will make up stories about how Liverpool and Real Madrid wanted him but he chose to stay in Zenit because he is a "bache nane"... But we all know that's rubbish.

Comment

His new agent has been an intermediary for moves to Sevilla and other top teams recently. Seems like its going to happen

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                                and that by itself is worth 10x more than 2 more goals vs already relegated, dead last, sitting on 12 pts, tambov on final day of season.

Comment

Working...
                                X