Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems the reputations left in Spain by Nekounam and Shojaei have still carried on, a lot of the comments about “Iranians in Spain”

Comment

Man let's hope this move goes through. La Liga is a top 3 league, Seville is a top 5 club in Spain, have been winning the EL several times recently and will be competing in CL next season. What more do you want? This is the perfect step up for Sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Lapayee jan, I think it has more to do with him being on the final year of his contract and Zenit risking loosing him on a free next season, rather than his nationality.
        it was the same bs last year and year prior to that when there was no COVID and Sardar was having similarly impressive performances in RPL..... many clubs were still balking at about 23mil price tag of him and wanted instead to dog-buy him at $15 or low teens figure$..! Napoli who were the most keen interested buyers ultimately forked over 4 times as much for half the striker..!!
        this is really irritating shitt.... but it is what it is..!!
        ultimately clubs must address their footballing shortcomings in transfer market and in addition hype up and make their local media and fanbases happy with those purchases and buying an obscure iranian footballer at true market-price doesnt quiet satisfy their secondary objectives..!! so they only want to chance the purchase if its a steal of a buy so they dont get a big backlash against them if the purchase goes sour (like ARJ, for years now bha have been getting slaughtered at every turn in media for their big money investment going bust ..!!)
        Sardar now employs a first grade, well known $candalouse douche for an Agent but even him with all his connection$ still failing to garner him a re$pectable offer worthy of his footballing quality and potential..!

Comment

I understand covid prices of players but still 23 mil is a bargain and should not be a deal breaker for Sevilla....they are idiots if they think they can get a striker of sardar’s caliber for 17 mil. They have the $ they need to stop being so cheap and cough up the $
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

well it would be a perfect move. I hope they are not overly concerned by this measly 6 mil EU difference in valuation.

Seriously, I think something like EU19-20 mil guaranteed plus 1-2 mil in add ons is very doable for sevilla. Consider they have guaranteed CL qualification and the EU40 or so million that comes with that.

They have many salable assets who they can get make huge profit on this summer (Kounde,En Nesyri, etc)

IMO it is the best fit for him. I know their overall style is a bit more counterattacking than a lot of spanish teams but they serve a great number of quality crosses into the box, and crucially for sardar's development they have a very, very highly regarded coach who can take him to the next level. More than any reason about upgrading league i think his number one priority should be going somewhere with a proper high level coach who will recognize and unlock his next level.

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
              17 or 23 million euros for Azmoun? I think that's a bargain. I know I'm repeating what others have mentioned in this forum that if his name was Brazilian or Spanish, he would have fetched a lot more money.
              That's something our players should try. Take a Spanish surname like chicharito did and see if it lures euro clubs

Comment

The Egyptians cottoned on to replacing Islamic names [which merely conjure images of terrorists in western minds] with snappy exotic sounding nicknames years ago and look at them reaping the rewards.

What I'm saying is Ghaedi would have a man's physique and be a world class player now if Rasoul Khatibi had had the foresight to play under the name 'Riko'.

Comment

^ Yeah, they could pick Farsi (or Persian ) terms like: Koochooloo, chaalaak, Teezoo, Dadashee, Sarzan, Mooshak, Palevoon, Chabok and perhaps even Sardar My favorite one is Chettoree since it sounds more Spanish

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    ^ Yeah, they could pick Farsi (or Persian ) terms like: Koochooloo, chaalaak, Teezoo, Dadashee, Sarzan, Mooshak, Palevoon, Chabok and perhaps even Sardar

Go Sardar!
                    lol thats actually a good idea ..!!

they should all adopt a western/cool sounding Nicknames to go by like most Brazilians do in addition to their official (mostly terrorist sounding full names )
                    it would certainly helps their parent clubs better market them in EU..!! for realz man...!!

Comment

Comment

RPL Team of the Year

Comment

It was purely stupid to have Azmoun sent home abd deprive him from this last match and last opportunity to be a top goal scorer. You guys I hope realize that this title would have had an a impact on his transfer fee, offers from first tier clubs etc.

All that paranoia for him to go back home to be with mama, worrying against Hong Kong on June 3

I am so pissed to say the least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

I am so pissed to say the least
                            I'm happy he took 1st flight back home.

Comment

https://youtu.be/n3fWSXL2Yyc
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Assuming this is Azmoun's future club, impressive feat from Julen Lopetegui IMO: [Sevilla FC] With the win against Alaves, Sevilla FC have reached 77 points, a record tally for the club

Comment

Working...
                                X