This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Carlitos Tévez badbakht in hame az madaare o pedaaresh kotak khord va bedoone tars raft inja va onjaa va terekond.
    Yani aghooshe madar Sardar raa dar Roosie mandani mikone?
    Va nazdiki be asbhaaye nazaanin?
    Taremi bad az yek fasl dar Europa raft Porto. Allahyar dar 19-20 salegi momkene bere Shakhar. Digeh farghe inha ba Azmoun va Jahanbakhsh besyar vazeh ast. Hala baaziha migan Azmoun az Ali Daei bazikone behtarist ya behtari khahad shod... Man migam Allahyar ye kam raah biyofte dar Shakhtar va bere to tarkib asli Team Melli be jaaye Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Taremi bad az yek fasl dar Europa raft Porto. Allahyar dar 19-20 salegi momkene bere Shakhar. Digeh farghe inha ba Azmoun va Jahanbakhsh besyar vazeh ast. Hala baaziha migan Azmoun az Ali Daei bazikone behtarist ya behtari khahad shod... Man migam Allahyar ye kam raah biyofte dar Shakhtar va bere to tarkib asli Team Melli be jaaye Azmoun.
      I actually think there is a huge difference between azmoun and ARJ. Azmoun would never be content to sit on a bench for 4 years of his career! And we should be thankful for that difference

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I actually think there is a huge difference between azmoun and ARJ. Azmoun would never be content to sit on a bench for 4 years of his career! And we should be thankful for that difference
        100 % hamin-joori ast ke migi.

Amma tars ham nabayad yek man''e bashad.

Weghorst ke hamyteami baa ARJ bood in fasl ta inja 20ta gol dar Bundesliga zade.

Azmoun az Weghorst az HAR NAZAR behtar ast. Bayad risk kone va bere yek lige bozorg dar Europa.

Hala Atalanta baashe, ya Roma ya Sevilla. Vali az tavanaayish bayad estefaadeh kone.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
          Exactly! He missed the game cuz of yellow card suspension right?
          Correct.

Comment

100 % hamin-joori ast ke migi.
            Amma tars ham nabayad yek man''e bashad.
            Weghorst ke hamyteami baa ARJ bood in fasl ta inja 20ta gol dar Bundesliga zade.
            Azmoun az Weghorst az HAR NAZAR behtar ast. Bayad risk kone va bere yek lige bozorg dar Europa.
            Hala Atalanta baashe, ya Roma ya Sevilla. Vali az tavanaayish bayad estefaadeh kone.
            man kamalan moafegham ostad.

My only point is that making a judgement on him like oh Khaye nadare if he decides that he should stay isnt totally fair either. The guy gives his all for TM and is on track to be our record goalscorer, he deserves some respect. We cannot expect every single person to have the same mindset. If he chose to stay really and give up the chance to play in a big western EU club I would accept that and say that the guy knew his limitations, and we should not shit on him because he knew his limitations, even if we are pissed they exist.

And I also dont agree with bringing his parents into it. They will move with him wherever he goes and if it wasnt for his close relationship with them and their presence in his personal life up to this point its very likely his talent would have gone to waste like many others, so I am actually thankful for that relationship he has with them.

Anyways, there is no indication yet that he will sign it. We knew that zenit would make a play to try and keep him and we knew that some good teams would show interest (lets see if they put the money where their mouth is now). It is by no means a foregone conclusion, or else I think he would have extended a while ago.

I also agree with what was mentioned a few pages back. Failure is always a possibility, in worst case scenario I am sure a return to zenit is likely to always be open to him given his success there.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              man kamalan moafegham ostad.

My only point is that making a judgement on him like oh Khaye nadare if he decides that he should stay isnt totally fair either. The guy gives his all for TM and is on track to be our record goalscorer, he deserves some respect. We cannot expect every single person to have the same mindset. If he chose to stay really and give up the chance to play in a big western EU club I would accept that and say that the guy knew his limitations, and we should not shit on him because he knew his limitations, even if we are pissed they exist.

And I also dont agree with bringing his parents into it. They will move with him wherever he goes and if it wasnt for his close relationship with them and their presence in his personal life up to this point its very likely his talent would have gone to waste like many others, so I am actually thankful for that relationship he has with them.

Anyways, there is no indication yet that he will sign it. We knew that zenit would make a play to try and keep him and we knew that some good teams would show interest (lets see if they put the money where their mouth is now). It is by no means a foregone conclusion, or else I think he would have extended a while ago.

I also agree with what was mentioned a few pages back. Failure is always a possibility, in worst case scenario I am sure a return to zenit is likely to always be open to him given his success there.
              Bebinim chi mishe.

Man in raa pishtar goftam: ye joorhaayi fekr mikonam ke tasmime Taremi - ke yek dooste khoobe Azmoun ast -
              ba raftan be Porto va amalkarde khoobesh dar in bashgaahe bozorg dar lig va CL angize mide be Sardar taa bere yek lige bozorgtar.

Bebinim injoori mishe ya na.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Bebinim chi mishe.
                Man in raa pishtar goftam: ye joorhaayi fekr mikonam ke tasmime Taremi - ke yek dooste khoobe Azmoun ast -
                ba raftan be Porto va amalkarde khoobesh dar in bashgaahe bozorg dar lig va CL angize mide be Sardar taa bere yek lige bozorgtar.
                Bebinim injoori mishe ya na.
                the very fact that we are predicting taremi's success and mentality in europe to have a positive impact on sardar finally making a big transfer should show everybody not the judge so harshly and quickly.

This is the same guy who just 2 years ago was smoking hookah out of a pineapple in qatar after causing an international incident escaping from rize to return to Iran and ban PP from transfers for 2 years, derailing their chances to win ACL in the process. Then proceeded to not hit the target in any of 5 critical WC chances to put us through to the next round. Now he is in our top 5 (or top 3) most successful legionnaires of all time

Comment

For Sardar this summer, it all boils down to AMBITION or lack there off ..! Simple as ..!

we all know there will be plenty of interest/offers coming for his services from much higher caliber EU leagues ...!! and we all know besides Career Ambition there will be little else to motivate him to leave his comfort zone in Russia ..!!

granted im generally a pessimistic person, but i still hold some hope he will make me proud and decides to challenge himself @ the highest levels of the game in one of the top 3-4 leagues...!
                  I believe the higher the Caliber & obohat of the suitor in top leagues, the higher chances of him making the right decision..!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    Whilst making a point about nonsense bashing you contradict yourself. How English players came into this conversation I don’t know.
                    I agree with the speculation part - that is all we are going with as seems to be every season with Sardar. It is a big time for him - he stays where he knows he is confident and feels at home and can play Champs League football or he tests himself in a better league where he is not guaranteed game time and it may potentially not work out but if it does will be a move well done. Whatever happens you just hope it doesn’t affect his performances in the World Cup Qualifying games.
                    Listen i'm here to support Iranian football and players. I quoted member "The" because he is more often than not here to bash Iranian footballers and basically all things related to Iran. While on the other hand he likes to glorify English players and football who are indeed overrated. I mean if English players are so superior then why are they so shit during the world cup tournaments?

By calling Russian players "potato farmers" he in fact wants to downgrade Azmoun's achievements. The Russian league is in fact a very physical, tough and difficult league to score in. He has this weird obsession with Azmoun by always trying to downplay his football skills or his personality bla bla. It seems as if Azmoun stole his bike as a kid or something, but when you observe his posts you'll find out that the problem lies much deeper than that. Many countries would dream to have a striker with Azmoun's qualities, that's a fact.

Comment

One final note regarding Azmoun's potential transfer. If a club is really interested in him or any other player, and they value his qualities they will have to pay good money to Zenit to acquire his services. That's just how the transfer system works, no need to call him names or attack his personalty. In this case his current club values him at X amount of euro's or dollars or pesos etc. That means that if a club is really interested in him they will make an offer to Zenit, if the offer is good enough according to Zenit and Azmoun finds the club an improvement and a higher step than his current club (not clubs of FC Brighton or FSV Mainz etc level) then he will move, if not he will stay. Football is business, not just entertainment.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.elg...axi-gomez/amp/

Valencia also very interested acc to this. See him as a top option. Their club and team has gone to shit in recent years but nonetheless another reputable suitor.

Comment

If they sell off every asset they have, including stadium and image rights, I reckon Valencia could afford a signed Azmoun top.

Comment

i'd rather azmoun go to malavan that valencia the club is so shit now because of peter lim's delusional ego

Comment

Valencia can only afford Sardar if they drop Maxi Gómez (£22.5 million - $31 mill). Dude is shit, out of 26 games (2290 minutes) he has only scored 5 Goals! ONLY 5 Goals! They should drop the MOFO regardless lol

Their other FW Kang-in Lee has 0 goals out of 21 games (1021 minutes). And he cost them $20 mill
                              Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              If they sell off every asset they have, including stadium and image rights, I reckon Valencia could afford a signed Azmoun top.

Comment

Valencia need strikers but their club is out of sorts, their owner is not good at building teams and is hated by the fans. I think if Azmoun goes there he will have a lot of negative things to deal with and it could hurt his career.

Comment

Working...
                                X