Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All we need is for Sardar to extend with Zenit and we have our hat trick of wasted talent. I would have thought at least one of Azmoun, Ezatolahi or Jahanbakhsh would reach their full potential. Like Robert de Niro’s character said in ‘A Bronx Tale’, “the saddest thing in life is wasted talent”.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Would be a big mistake to stay in Zenit. Go to a big team, try your best and if you fail come back in Zenit
      Why would he leave though?
      - Gets paid well in Russia.
      - because of UEFA's messed up seeding he is more less guaranteed to play 6 CL every season,
      - Wins scoring titles every year because he is playing against Potato farmers.
      - Iranian will suck him off and gets invited to TM regardless of his form

Moving to a better League means he would have to train harder, play against tougher team, score less, not get the spotlight as much, learn a new language/culture, etc...

When you look at our other stars who moved to a top club, (Daei and Karimi), it's understandable if people like Sardar are reluctant to take a Risk.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        - because of UEFA's messed up seeding he is more less guaranteed to play 6 CL every season,

Moving to a better League means he would have to train harder, play against tougher team, score less, not get the spotlight as much, learn a new language/culture, etc...

When you look at our other stars who moved to a top club, (Daei and Karimi), it's understandable if people like Sardar are reluctant to take a Risk.
        Dalile aslish mitone in baashe ke agar dar Europaaye Gharbi moafagh beshi lezzatesh
        CHAND BARABAARE taa har saal dar lige keshaavarzaneh sibzamini shaahi koni.

Dar zemn Zenit emrooz ba teame SK ROTOR baazi daare. Bah bah, chips o popcorn amaadeh konid

ke az in behtar nemishe.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Sardar not even on the bench today. Anyone know why?
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            Sardar not even on the bench today. Anyone know why?
            Too many yellow cards.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

If Russian players are potato farmers then the English players are pig farmers.

All this nonsense bashing of Azmoun is ridiculous. He hasn't even received an offer from a decent club. All he has is speculation that club X or Y is interested and a genuine offer to extend from Zenit. If a decent club such as Sevilla makes Zenit a good offer then he will move, it's that simple and so far this has not been the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                If Russian players are potato farmers then the English players are pig farmers.
                Whilst making a point about nonsense bashing you contradict yourself. How English players came into this conversation I don’t know.

I agree with the speculation part - that is all we are going with as seems to be every season with Sardar. It is a big time for him - he stays where he knows he is confident and feels at home and can play Champs League football or he tests himself in a better league where he is not guaranteed game time and it may potentially not work out but if it does will be a move well done. Whatever happens you just hope it doesn’t affect his performances in the World Cup Qualifying games.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Whilst making a point about nonsense bashing you contradict yourself. How English players came into this conversation I don’t know.

I agree with the speculation part - that is all we are going with as seems to be every season with Sardar. It is a big time for him - he stays where he knows he is confident and feels at home and can play Champs League football or he tests himself in a better league where he is not guaranteed game time and it may potentially not work out but if it does will be a move well done. Whatever happens you just hope it doesn’t affect his performances in the World Cup Qualifying games.
                  i swear the epl and english players stays rent free in so many members minds in pdfc[emoji1787] yes english players are overrated compared to others, but they’re still good. and i think the epl is the league in the world, purely due to the competitiveness.

Comment

If he stays in Russia, he will regret this decision 10 years from now.

He is not Rezaei or Ansarifard or any other forwards in TM, his finishing is even better than Taremi. He will be our second best forward in level of goals behind Daei.
                    He moved to Russia at 18 and it is not like he just moved out of Iran. For people say money is his concern he is already richer than many 26 years old legionnares not only in Iran but Asia.
                    His only issue is his dedication and desire to work his a$$ off in better league and better team to prove himself again.
                    Not sure i see that in him.
                    If he decides to stay in Russia, i will not continue to follow his club career anymore. So much talent to get wasted in a bottom table club in UCL.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      He is not Rezaei or Ansarifard or any other forwards in TM, his finishing is even better than Taremi. He will be our second best forward in level of goals behind Daei.
                      He moved to Russia at 18 and it is not like he just moved out of Iran. For people say money is his concern he is already richer than many 26 years old legionnares not only in Iran but Asia.
                      His only issue is his dedication and desire to work his a$$ off in better league and better team to prove himself again.
                      If he decides to stay in Russia, i will not continue to follow his club career anymore. So much talent to get wasted in a bottom table club in UCL.
                      I think we have spoken enough about him not having "Khaye" or wanting to not work hard etc etc.

IMO, the overriding factor in the decision could be the bold you mention. IF he does sign a new contract he knows its over. I also think Taremi's success will impact his decision making indirectly a bit (put pressure on him to go).

I personally still think that in the end, if an actually decent offer officially comes for him, he will take it. I hope that in this situation he puts a bit of pressure on zenit and says look, I have one year left, I gave my all for you guys, please adjust your demands to something reasonable to facilitate this move, etc

However, if he really does decide to stay, then I will be more inclined to trust him that he could not deal with such a move, and accept that for some mental reasons (which dont affect his ability to produce for TM) this was his max. And that is ok to admit.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Man ham agar fasle ayande dar Zenit edaameh bede dige migam "Bi-khiaal".

Tarjih midam Serie B dar Italia negah konam ta beshinam in teamhaaye kharakie roosi raa tamashaa konam.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          I think we have spoken enough about him not having "Khaye" or wanting to not work hard etc etc.
                          IMO, the overriding factor in the decision could be the bold you mention. IF he does sign a new contract he knows its over.
                          I personally still think that in the end, if an actually decent offer officially comes for him, he will take it
                          However, if he really does decide to stay, then I will be more inclined to trust him that he could not deal with such a move, and accept that for some mental reasons (which dont affect his ability to produce for TM) this was his max.
                          The mental reason is bache nanast. Titish mamani. Just a couple months ago he posted an Instagram estory showing his mother sitting on the ground and washing his feet. Can anyone even imagine such a scene involving another player?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            The mental reason is bache nanast. Titish mamani. Just a couple months ago he posted an Instagram estory showing his mother sitting on the ground and washing his feet. Can anyone even imagine such a scene involving another player?
                            Carlitos Tévez badbakht in hame az madaare o pedaaresh kotak khord va bedoone tars raft inja va onjaa va terekond.

Yani aghooshe madar Sardar raa dar Roosie mandani mikone?

Va nazdiki be asbhaaye nazaanin?
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Holly molly... Zenit won 6-0. They scored 5 goals in the second half. Thank goodness Dzyuba only scored one. What a game for Sardar to miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                                Holly molly... Zenit won 6-0. They scored 5 goals in the second half. Thank goodness Dzyuba only scored one. What a game for Sardar to miss.
                                Exactly! He missed the game cuz of yellow card suspension right?

Comment

Working...
                                X