He wants to stay in Zenit lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNLAHjog...d=i7nmbjr459hq

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

it might just be a professional statement, remember how ghorbani said he was "happy" in his old team in slovakia, despite leaving the club a few days later? be optimistic my friend

Comment

If this "rasaaneh tarafdaaree" is a reliable source and he really said that, I would only say: ajab kharee. If you want to be comfortable Sardar jaan ("aanghadr dar Zenit raahat hastam ...") you will never grow.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          If this "rasaaneh tarafdaaree" is a reliable source and he really said that, I would only say: ajab kharee. If you want to be comfortable Sardar jaan ("aanghadr dar Zenit raahat hastam ...") you will never grow.

Go Sardar!
          Good money, being the Star, beautiful girls, regular titles, Champions League every year....I don't blame him tbh

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Yea there is the actual video of him saying it. He said it in a interview. He basically said that he is so comfortable in zenit and if they want to sign a new contract he is more than happy to do it. He also said that he has 1 month left in Russian league and he is motivated to get that title with zenit.

I think now its more of a Money talks situation. If other teams bid high $$$ for him then he probably leave. However i really doubt any club bidding more than £15 mill .

Russian league is not that bad anyway! Its ranked higher than English League Championship, Portuguese Liga , Dutch league etc.. and zenit is their best team with highest point.

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

Go Sardar!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Akh jooooon: dobare yek hafte ba morrabbie tokhmie roosi, havaaye tokhmie roosi, teamhaayi ke 5-4-1 baazi mikonand va Zenit ke fekr mikone Real Madrid ast.

Vamos Carajo!
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

ffs, knew it.... all those earlier comments were probably just bazaargarmy to get a fatte$$t deal outa zenit..!! :/

"eeen ghadr rahhat hastam da Zenit". no shitt .... that is the fking problem

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    ffs, knew it.... all those earlier comments were probably just bazaargarmy to get a fatte$$t deal outa zenit..!! :/

"eeen ghadr rahhat hastam da Zenit". no shitt .... that is the fking problem
                    Guys, as a player about to negotiate a contract, it is best to be desired by as many teams as possible. If you are Sardar's agent about to walk into Seville board room negotiating a contract, would you like to be able to say that Zenith is willing to extend a 5 year $5M/yr contract for Sardar or Sardar has no other offers, we are at your mercy? It is just smart to keep all interested parties interested. Once you have more than one choice, then you can sit down and make a decision....

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      Guys, as a player about to negotiate a contract, it is best to be desired by as many teams as possible. If you are Sardar's agent about to walk into Seville board room negotiating a contract, would you like to be able to say that Zenith is willing to extend a 5 year $5M/yr contract for Sardar or Sardar has no other offers, we are at your mercy? It is just smart to keep all interested parties interested. Once you have more than one choice, then you can sit down and make a decision....
                      yea i know thats a big part of the game and still its not summer transfer season yet and havent even seen the half of the drama thats about to unfold with probably at least a few other suitors inquiring about Sardar's availability and what not...!!
                      i just have bad feeling that if his objectives are Rahhati o getting paid handsomely and not having to take any risk of possibly getting benched/paid less, getting fked with hefy taxes, having to learn a new language and get used to all over to a whole new country's culture, place of living etc. etc. etc....... then There is hardly any decent option in euro which could possibly offer him anything close to a likely lofty Extension with Zenit..!
                      to leave Zenit, he'd have to be ready for much financial and otherwise sacrifices ...... i just dont get such vibes from him and frankly as fan im fucking bored of following him in that league anymore and just dont see him ever fulfilling his immense potential there..!!

Comment

kind of contradicts what he has said to non-iranian papers over the past year. Remember he even told russian papers he is ready for new challenge just in the summer.

I think a bit of this was also to get iranian press off his back with the "Azmoun dar do ghadamiye sevilla" BS and maybe not create so much hashieh around the issue?

He knows that if he doesnt leave now and signs new contract (or let contract expire and leave as free) then he will never leave RPL for top 5 league.

Comment

^ much of what they say in media in regards to transfers, is primarily coached by their agents..!! its part of the bazargarmy game

the Default answer otherwise is to answer say that they really dont know anything about such and such club's interest in them and that ftb they are under contract fellon fellon club and happy there..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            ^ much of what they say in media in regards to transfers, is primarily coached by their agents..!! its part of the bazargarmy game

the Default answer otherwise is to answer say that they really dont know anything about such and such club's interest in them and that ftb they are under contract fellon fellon club and happy there..!!
                            ultimately it will come down to what offers he has.

Obviously he is not going to say, yes there is no way I want to stay in zenit, when there is still not even an official offer on the table.

Do you really think if he had official proposal from sevilla that met zenits expectations he would reject it? I find that hard to believe, ofc its possible, but imo not likely

Comment

He’s just being professional. He can’t say what’s actually happening as it might affect transfers.

Comment

And he's back. LET'S GO!

Comment

Working...
                                X