This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    indeed, that's just about the only thing left to remain hopeful about this move still materializing ..!! that its just a negotiation antic on their part..!!
    ps
    a long while ago when i was starting out my real estate investing some dude gave me the following very valuable advice ... he told me "IF you/YOURSELF is'nt Embarrassed by your Initial Offer...!!? then your probably offering Too Much...!!"
    not so sure if it applies as appropriately to Football Transfer Market as it did for me in Real Estate .... but its generally a wise negotiation tactics... you can always raise your offer depending how the reaction to initial offer is conveyed..!!
    Exactly. This is just business. I guarantee you if Sardar wants to leave, he’s not thinking “ey vay I hope Zenit doesn’t accept that €15m offer, aberoom mireh.” It would be in his best interest for them to accept any offer.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      ^ Good points but En Nesyri will probably be sold to a bigger club. And Sardar has more talent in his left pinky toe compared to De Jong.
      No doubt that he is better than De Jong. Im just afraid that if they dont sell El Nesyri, Azmoun Will be his back up only. Of course he Can fight for the forward spot and maybe even win it. But he Will start from behind, thats for sure. Cause Sevilla arent gonna bench Nesyri, unless he gets a serious dip in form

Comment

The amount offered for sale is a function of many things. Most important is how long is left in a contract. Even the best player in the world can move for free if his contract is up.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          Exactly. This is just business. I guarantee you if Sardar wants to leave, he’s not thinking “ey vay I hope Zenit doesn’t accept that €15m offer, aberoom mireh.” It would be in his best interest for them to accept any offer.
          Pretty sure for most part sardar doesn’t care how much Zenit will get from his ensuing transfer ..! We’re mostly concerned because we know that Zenit aren’t a financially desperate club & hence more likely to keep a hold of him for his last year of contact & to let him part ways with them for measly $15 mil ..! Chances of them finding a somewhat equal replacement player for similar figures is next to nill..!? Not even for 20 mil I’d guess ..!?

Comment

Apparently the offer is set to include some clauses in it which could increase the transfer fee if Azmoum means those clauses. Probably like amount of matches played/goals scored. If the clauses are worth 5M then I think it would be an offer zenit actually considers since it’ll likely end up becoming 20M

Comment

I think zenit will take it especially since azmoun is on his last year and if hes already signaled to them that he won't extend
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

right it is said to be 15 mil plus 5 or more mil in ad ons. Given covid market and 1 yr left on contract that is not terrible. But ofc, this is just a rumored potential 1st offer. I could see them agreeing to something like 18 mil guaranteed + 5 mil add ons. Honestly that is a lot of money for a player set to be out of contract in 1 yr, and coming from russia as well.

Comment

I just hope these reports are true. I’d love Azmoun at Sevilla

Comment

What is non eu quotas in spain? Sevilla already has half of the morrocan NT in their squad plus some south americans

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      What is non eu quotas in spain? Sevilla already has half of the morrocan NT in their squad plus some south americans
                      Moroccan players aren't considered foreign in Spain thanks to Cotonou agreement.

Comment

La Liga teams can have 5 non EU in squad, 3 in matchday list.

Sevilla currently have :

Diego Carlos
                        Lucas Ocampos
                        Acuna

as non EUs. En Nesyri is EU bc he actually came from morocco to malaga u19. Same with Bono (GK) going to atletico madrid reserves almost 10 years ago.Munir El Haddadi was raised in Spain and only recently switched to morocco. Papu gomez and Franco Vazquez are both argentine but hold italian citizenship so also count as EU.

Of the aforementioned players, Ocampos and Diego Carlos will get spanish status next season bc they will have played in spain for 2 full seasons (special rule for South American players in La Liga).

So when next season starts, only acuna will be considered non EU in their squad. No problems on that front to bring in sardar.

I think there is interest, but it remains to be seen how serious it is. At this stage its a little to early too tell. All indiciations are that En Nesyri is definitely leaving though, and De jong is nothing more than a backup for a long time now, so IF they really did decide on sardar, he would basically be replacing en nesyri in xi unless he performs like garbage. Also worth mentioning monchi tracked him before (linked last season, and during rostov days).

Comment

I think teams like Sevilla who wants to buy a player approach it as follow:

What caliber player do you want and how much does 5 yr of his service is worth... In case of Azmoun's caliber, for example purposes only, lets say they consider $50M. (just so we have round numbers). This includes how much they have to pay Zenith and Azmoun's salary. They really don't care how much of it goes to player and how much of it goes to the club. But the player will want more of that 50M, the closer he gets to his contract expiry. So the same player may have to settle for:

3M/yr for 5 years and 35M goes to the club if he has 4 yrs left in his contract
                          4M/yr for 5 years and 30M goes to the club if he has 2 yrs left in his contract
                          7M/yr for 5 years and 15M goes to the club if he has 1 yrs left in his contract
                          10M/yr for 5 years and nothing goes to the club if he has 0 yrs left in his contract

So don't be offended by the 15M that Seville is offering to Zenith for Azmoun. Azmoun is reaping the benefit of that by asking for a much higher salary!!!

Comment

Comment

https://sport.business-gazeta.ru/article/263680
                              rubin receives 1 mil EU every time sardar wins league for zenit...If they clinch again this season that will be an additional 3 mil on top of the 10-12 mil that zenit initially paid. Not bad considering they got him for 0 from sepahan, and hold 20% of future transfer fee (according to article)

the fact he has 1 year left on his contract puts him in a very strong position. Unless he decides to sign new deal (which he has shown no indication of doing) they really have to sell him this summer, even if the max offer they get is lower than their valuation. Probably something around 18-20 including some performance related bonuses would be quickly accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                https://sport.business-gazeta.ru/article/263680
                                rubin receives 1 mil EU every time sardar wins league for zenit...If they clinch again this season that will be an additional 3 mil on top of the 10-12 mil that zenit initially paid. Not bad considering they got him for 0 from sepahan, and hold 20% of future transfer fee (according to article)

the fact he has 1 year left on his contract puts him in a very strong position. Unless he decides to sign new deal (which he has shown no indication of doing) they really have to sell him this summer, even if the max offer they get is lower than their valuation. Probably something around 18-20 including some performance related bonuses would be quickly accepted.
                                Damn so basically if Zenit sells him for 20m then Rubin and Zenit will basically have gotten the same amount from him

Comment

Working...
                                X