Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apparently sevilla are willing to pay 15 million euros. aint no way in hell zenit selling him for that cheap

Comment

Qualifying for CL brings in way more than the offered 15M and (if true), and Azmoun is essential for CL qualification. So highly unlikely that they will sell him for 15 M, especially because a good replacement would also cost them atleast 25 to 30 M.

Comment

Seville offering 15 mil is ridiculous imo and disrespectful to Sardar. Idrissi was bought for 12 mil (only 3 mil less) and the latter doesn’t even have CL and WC experience, while the former has played in a WC and in numerous CL campaigns and EL too. Add to the fact Idrissi has never been topscorer of Eredivisie and Sardar has been topscorer in a better league. His price tag should be somewhere between 20 - 25 mil, realistically speaking.

Comment

Guys 15 milion € is a realistic price tag for Sardar considering covid and his contract is running out summer next year. But yeah if his contract would run until summer 2023 the realistic price would be somewhere between 20-25 milion.

Comment

It Would be Nice to see him in Sevilla. A good club who competes in Europe. But what about El Nesyri? That guy is on fire at the moment and a beast in the air. I cant imagine Sevilla playing with both at the Same time, as they only use one number 9.
            Maybe they want to replace De Jong with Sardar. And add some competition between Nesyri and Sardar. But no matter what, i doubt that Sardar Will start right away, if Nesyri stays at the club and continue his form

Comment

^ Good points but En Nesyri will probably be sold to a bigger club. And Sardar has more talent in his left pinky toe compared to De Jong.

Comment

De Jong was brought in to be a back up and besides set pieces/crosses towards him in the box he's useless on the pitch.

In a way Azmoun is the best of Nesri and De Jong

Comment

Dzyuba has been enjoying his international games , one goal and assist against Malta the other day and today two goals already against Slovenia.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                    Qualifying for CL brings in way more than the offered 15M and (if true), and Azmoun is essential for CL qualification. So highly unlikely that they will sell him for 15 M, especially because a good replacement would also cost them atleast 25 to 30 M.
                    this really..! that is a the most depressing thing about the lowball $15mil offer of Sevilla..! Even if shitt gets nasty between Azmoun and Zenit and he demands a sell, i can imagine Zenit letting him rot on their bench for his last season than to let him off their books for the Measly $15 mil offer...! it'll likely take No less than $20...!!? ive seen some dogshittt players go for double those figures and Sardar still has plenty of admirers in richer eu leagues/EPL and there are quiet a few Top/Rich EU clubs needing attacking reinforcements this summer..!

Comment

West Brom, a relegation side in PL, paid 17 million for Rondon when he was at Zenit. I’m sure a top LaLiga team like Seville could offer a higher price if they really rate Sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        West Brom, a relegation side in PL, paid 17 million for Rondon when he was at Zenit. I’m sure a top LaLiga team like Seville could offer a higher price if they really rate Sardar.
                        barring the usual big spenders (FCB,Madrid) La Liga has been one of the more Gedaa leagues of EU .... especially in the last decade or so when their economy went down the shitter ....!! it seems as they never did recover since...?? La Liga's fall from the grace/elites of EU leagues fast becoming resemblant of the old Serie A some decades back....! anymore it seems likely Serie A will eclipse them soon enough in terms of prestige??, especially now that even the Elite duo of La Liga seem to be in big financial troubles..!!

Comment

Did you consider the post below yours on the previous page? Covid & expiring contract. And it seems they are the only team that is after him. Why would they make such a high initial offer? And to a Gazprom backed club?? This is just business. How much they rate him will show in his wages.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            Did you consider the post below yours on the previous page? Covid & expiring contract. And it seems they are the only team that is after him. Why would they make such a high initial offer? And to a Gazprom backed club?? This is just business. How much they rate him will show in his wages.
                            Yes I read that post and considered it. The covid argument doesn't hold, they recently paid 12 million euro's (only 3 million less) for a player much less of a calibre than Azmoun (Idrissi). If Seville is serious about Azmoun and see an important player for their plans, they will put in a respectable offer that reflects his real market value, regardless of covid.

Comment

Yes I read that post and considered it. The covid argument doesn't hold, they recently paid 12 million euro's (only 3 million less) for a player much less of a calibre than Azmoun (Idrissi). If Seville is serious about Azmoun and see an important player for their plans, they will put in a respectable offer that reflects his real market value, regardless of covid.
                              And who knows what they’re initial offer for Idrissi was. Maybe Zenit asks for €20 and Sevilla accepts.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                And who knows what they’re initial offer for Idrissi was. Maybe Zenit asks for €20 and Sevilla accepts.
                                indeed, that's just about the only thing left to remain hopeful about this move still materializing ..!! that its just a negotiation antic on their part..!!
                                ps
                                a long while ago when i was starting out my real estate investing some dude gave me the following very valuable advice ... he told me "IF you/YOURSELF is'nt Embarrassed by your Initial Offer...!!? then your probably offering Too Much...!!"
                                not so sure if it applies as appropriately to Football Transfer Market as it did for me in Real Estate .... but its generally a wise negotiation tactics... you can always raise your offer depending how the reaction to initial offer is conveyed..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X